Measured Progress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Measured Progress Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Longmont, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through Kelly Services - there was an initial screening questionnaire to make sure you met the minimum requirements, then a lengthy online eRegistration to become an employee of Kelly Services. After completing the basic questionnaire, you selected a "group interview" day/time at the Measured Progress site. It was not really an interview, it was more like a new employee orientation. They checked your college transcripts to determine which subjects you were qualified to score (required 12-15 credits in a subject area) and had you fill out some paperwork to get scheduled to score.

Interview Questions

• What courses did you take in college?   1 Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Dover, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

Temp agency screens applicants, then recommends candidates for in-house interview. Measured Progress department managers interview candidates in person and make decisions about hiring. It's a friendly, softball interview with little emphasis on technical skills or experience with industry-specific software and platforms. Technical skills are important for success in the workplace and should be given more attention in the screening and interview processes. Ask about training and supervision soecifically.

Interview Questions

• industry-specific computer software experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. salary was above average.

Assessment Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Measured Progress in August 2016.

Interview

An initial phone interview after submitting a resume', followed by a more detailed interview with a project manager and director. I was contacted by an HR representative who conducted the initial phone interview, which was about 30 minutes. I received an email the next day inviting me to continue the process with a second interview with a project manager and director and instructions to write 10 items that would be representative of my work. The interview was to be over Skype, which unfortunately wasn't working, so we had a conference call. The interviewers were polite and professional and allowed me time to think about my answers before actually answering their questions, however, there was no feedback regarding the 10 items I submitted, which was disappointing after all the time and effort I had put into writing the items.

Unfortunately I didn't receive an offer, which I understand, but what I don't understand is the lack of courtesy shown by HR that someone else had been selected.

Interview Questions

• Explain about a time that you had to solve a problem in your office that involved several people and required a more detailed solution than usual.   1 Answer

Reader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colonie, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Colonie, NY).

Interview

Directly talked to the hiring manager and filled out an online application. It was not hard to get the offer at all. It was an 1:1 interview process. It did not take long.

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Dover, NH).

Interview

For the most part it was very straight forward. First I chatted with a recruiter. Then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Finally went to their Dover office for an in-person interview. The in-person interview was with various different people across a few different departments including HR. Overall, it was a really good process that I thoroughly enjoyed. I did not feel like they were trying to quiz me or trick me, just genuinely interested in me as a candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Very simple, hard to mess up. I know they did a phone screen but that was about it. There may have been some sort of online test involved. Overall, one of the easiest interview processes I've ever had.

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Dover, NH) in June 2015.

Interview

I went through a temporary agency, so I didn't really have an interview. The agency took my resume, told me about the position, and asked me if I was interested. College-level courses are required to score the tests, and because I was not in a liberal-arts curriculum, I did not take traditional courses in subjects such as math and science. This limited the tests that I could score.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, NH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Measured Progress (Dover, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview w/ Jessica Peirce. Was placed very quickly into help desk role. There was VERY LIMITED TRAINING. Was working there the following week. Client Services department never sent back any Escalations.

Content Interview

Interview

Telephone interview where the answer provided to initial questions also answered subsequent questions; however, interviewers did not ask for elaboration or alter questioning to illicit more detailed responses. Interview process seemed very rushed and interviewers did not seemed as organized or prepared as I would have expected.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measured Progress in May 2014.

Interview

I applied on-line (twice in a 4 year span) for the same/similar position. Never heard back the first time I applied. Apparently they pulled the req. The second time I had a phone interview with the HR woman. I thought the interview went really well. I had all of the skills, experience and even background with testing software and selling technology equipment in K-12 educational market that they were looking for in a candidate. I was asked to send some digital examples of my work, which I did immediately following the interview. I was certain I'd be called for a face to face. No such luck. I saw the position posted as NEW every week for 2 months after that. About 3 months after my phone interview I received an email telling me they had filled the position.