MedMen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MedMen (Orlando, FL).

Interview

it started really well i had in person first interview and the No follow up about the interview or any update, not professional, as i tried to keep in touch cuz i liked the experience to be there but unfortunately no answers

Government Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MedMen (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Do not trust these people. They are pariahs! They make you go through a long interview to get all of your strategies and ideals to steal them because their head of Government Relations has no real experience. DO NOT TRUST THEM!

Interview Questions

• Tell Us ALL of your strategies and ideals for this role!   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedMen (Culver City, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Very thorough. Started with a phone screen followed by 2 separate, in-person interviews where I was able to meet with the team and key stakeholders I'd be working with regularly

Interview Questions

MedMen Response

Mar 21, 2019 – Director Talent Acquisition

Were so happy you are here! Keep up the great work.

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedMen (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy going. More personality type question's. They wanted flexibility of schedule with I accepted. They provide a training session before expecting to work that was very helpful. Punctuality, hard work and respect for seniors is expected and the company has lot of growth potential.

Interview Questions

• What are strength and weaknesses?   2 Answers

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedMen (Culver City, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

1 hour mtg w/ the hiring manager after an office walk-through by the recruiter. It's been ~2 weeks and they have not provided any update or replied to my thank you note sent the next day or the follow up a week later. That's about what I'd expect as they were up front about things changing all the time and that you have to be comfortable with chaos. Things can change, but chaos is different and that seemed to fit with the office environment. They have a cross-fit gym (obviously for the owners who can afford to bring in personal trainers) while everyone is literally on top of one another. Everything struck me as a what you'd expect in a company that says they want to operate like a real company, but where politics probably predominates.

Interview Questions

MedMen Response

Apr 2, 2019 – Director Talent Acquisition

Good news, we have added office space and therefore we are no longer "on top of one another" we are all thrilled about it. The gym is for all employees to use and if you would like to work with a... More

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedMen (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone screen, Face to Face with Team, Offer. The spirit on the team was amazing, passion, excitement and lots of work. The opportunity to view the passion first hand closed the deal for me!

Interview Questions

• Specific to my skill set, technical due to being a designer regarding tools i work with.   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at MedMen (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Waited 5 weeks for in person interview with hiring VP after initial phone screen with internal recruiter. Went in for 30 min in person with VP who was cold and distracted entire time. Then 30 mins with three team members which was a good experience. They were engaged and people you would want to work with. Never heard back after in person despite emailing internal recruiters. Over two months later got an auto email that the position was on hold.

Interview Questions

• You should be fine if you can answer basic interview questions however they prefer to hire people they've worked with at other companies.   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedMen (Culver City, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview was casual with no difficult questions which I enjoyed. But if you are looking for updates, good luck. HR is a joke and wont answer your requests for an update on positions.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedMen (Culver City, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and a recruiter reached out requesting my availability for an HR phone interview. I provided my availability, and they completely disregarded it and scheduled the call on a holiday, so I missed it. They were nice enough to reschedule for the next day, which was good of them.
        The interview was very short. She asked why I was interested in data analysis and if I was okay with working in cannabis. She also asked why I was leaving my current job. All pretty standard.
      I was then sent a case study. They provided mock data for sales and marketing etc., and provided prompts or insights that they wanted me to get at. They wanted me to make a power point presentation of these insights. I was given 3 business days to complete this, but I had another full-time job at the time, so I wasn't able to complete it in time. That's where the process ended for me.

Interview Questions

• Provide suggestions of where marketing spend can be cut   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MedMen (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process was relatively simple and straightforward. You are required to be a US citizen to be hired by this company.
    - Short business Q&A
    - Phone Screen
    - Case Study
    - In person Case Study Review & Interview