MedQuist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedQuist Interview Questions

Interviews at MedQuist

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedQuist

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedQuist.

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter first. Second interview was face to face with marketing manager and regional manager. The Interview took around 45 minutes and was asked different questions by each of the mangers.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest weakness and give me an example of a time it has come in your way of completing a task. what was the result? and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MedQuist (North Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone and mildly technical . Follow up interview asked fairly decent design oriented questions as well as non technical questions that tested analytical ability . Also demonstrated with some code samples and designs on a whiteboard. Follow up interview also involved one on one discussion with Director of technology and development. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Was asked which industry would grow the fastest in the next 5 years and why .   1 Answer