Medecision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 28, 2016

2.9

Director - Market Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medecision (Dallas, TX).

Interview

1. Phone screens with multiple members of the existing team and HR personnel
    2. In person 1:1 interviews that focused specifically on the role description and the work done in the company.
    3. A group interview that implicitly tested my experience with respect to the job requirements.
    4. Case study/homework assignment to specifically test my thinking/approach to problem solving
    5. 1:1 phone interviews with the members of the executive leadership team

Interview Questions

• The interview was much more of a dialogue, rather than a pointed Q and A. Interviewers certainly evaluated the depth and complexity of my questions to them and gauged my level of preparation/understanding of the company's product and functions of the role.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist/People and Culture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medecision (Wayne, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

3 phone screens, 30 minutes each. An onsite interview with 4 employees, roughly 3 hours. A final phone screen with the CEO, 30 minutes. Very smooth interview process; all 5 phases were completed within 2 weeks. Everyone I spoke with was very professional and clear communicators.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medecision.

Interview

Very fluid, open and candid. This is a company of seasoned professionals, be well prepared. I had to iterview with the hiring manager first, then the whole team, and then two of the leadership teams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fluid and honest

Vice President Level Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medecision.

Interview

Recruiter showed no depth or understanding of the position, couldn't articulate the reporting relationship, organizational structure, goal of the position, articulate how the role fit in the strategy and had an overall significant level of incompetence. Suggested my questions were valid and that she would find answers. No other candidate asked these questions. How is that possible? Who are they looking at? How does she not have any real insight into the role.

One of the worst interviewers I've encountered. Have they read Top Grading?

Interview Questions

• No tough questions. She had no answers to logical and important questions on my end.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medecision in August 2014.

Interview

Cumbersome - I phone screened with 3 different managers after my initial interview and before meeting with the CEO. The questions were average, but I felt that most of the interviewers didn't know much about the company's core competencies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was brief. My advice is to push for 10% of above expected market average. Too high and the company will move on.

Marketing Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medecision (Wayne, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

Within 2 days of applying through LinkedIn to the Marketing Services Manager position with Medecision, I was contacted directly by the VP of Marketing and we scheduled an onsite interview. I thought it was a bit unorthodox to go right from an application to an onsite interview without a phone interview, but I jumped at the opportunity to meet directly with the VP.

We spoke at great length about the position, company and my career goals and how my experience complimented the marketing position. The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, but our conversion flowed to well, the hiring manager cancelled a meeting she had scheduled in order for us to be able to continue the interview.

As the interview concluded, I was told that a decision would be made quickly (within a couple of weeks). I sent an email thanking the hiring manager for her time and reiterated my interest in the company and the open position. I received no response. Two weeks after my onsite interview, I inquired about the status of the interview process. I received no response. It has been almost 2 months since my interview and I have heard nothing.

In my opinion, if you ask a candidate to invest the time to come onsite for a face-to-face interview, the professional course of action would be to inform the candidate of the outcome. That, in and of itself, has deterred me from wanting to work at the company and/or recommend the company to others.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview questions were standard. I was asked about my experience, my goals and what I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medecision (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online. WIthin 2 weeks got a mail asking to schedule a phone interview with HR.
    The phone went well. For almost 40 mins, was asked general questions on my past work experience.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medecision (Wayne, PA).

Interview

Interviewed by hiring manager, then by four other senior team members. Questions were basic behavioral and some technical. I was offered the position in less than two weeks.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medecision (Chesterbrook, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Its a pretty straigh forward process. I had the initial phone interview with a Scrum Master and 2 QA's. From there they brought me in and I first met with the Scrum Master and after about 45 mins of basic introduction and questions about the platform I'll be working on and the overall application and culture, the other QA's came in and it was just Questions and Answers from there on.

Interview Questions

• Agile / Scrum Questions - Very important for this Company
      SQL questions
      WebServices
      Manual Testing
      Test cases and Test Plans
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medecision (Wayne, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Good questions. Made me feel comfortable. First interview was over the phone, next was in person and final was with president. President interviews all candidates before final hiring decision.