Medfusion Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medfusion

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medfusion (Cary, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a Phone interview for about 30 mins with the CTO. Good discussion on the position overall and got an indication that follow-up would be in a week's time. Send HR a thank you and follow-up the next week and never heard back any feedback one way or another.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background
      Why are you interested in working for Medfusion   1 Answer

Interface Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medfusion (Cary, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with HR via phone. Then manager, manager from another department for some reason, and co-worker in person. Then met with manager and her boss for lunch. Can't say it would be the same now because all 5 people I met with are no longer at the company due to lay offs or leaving on their own. That should tell you something!

Interview Questions

• How would I go about cleaning out my junk drawer?   1 Answer

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Medfusion (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Bad Interview Process I've ever come across. I was called to medfusion for couple of interviews. I was continuously interviewed by couple of people coming in for more than 2 hours. I enjoyed conversation with interviewer and i sent several followup email to the person who scheduled the interview and interviewers. there is no response/update at all.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medfusion (Cary, NC).

Interview

Worst Interview Process I've ever come across. I received a call amidst my manic schooling schedule, and I took the time to talk to them in the phone interview. I was later called on-Campus for a couple of interviews, and I took the time and drove there. I was continuously interviewed by loads of people coming in for more than 2 hours.
    Now guess what? The HR won't get back to me with an update, or won't respond to my E-Mails/Calls. A month later the HR calls me (thinking that I have not had my on-campus interview yet) and tries to schedule an on-campus interview, and I had to remind her that I did it a month ago, and have been waiting for an update. The HR later gets back to me and says "they are looking for candidates with more experience". All my experience details are clearly written on my Resume, so why consider me for an interview in the first place at all?

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, but it was quite enjoyable   1 Answer