MediaMelon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MediaMelon

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaMelon (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Started with several phone interviews, followed up by an in-person interview at the offices in San Francisco. Hiring process was fairly smooth. CEO completely handled the interviewing process personally. CEO is all over the place, and fairly disorganized, but is usually pretty responsive.

Worst part by far is that until I was in the office in the first day to sign my contract, I found out I was being brought on as an independent contractor, not an employee, and would later be "upgraded" to employee status (still has not happened after 3-4 months) - so all the benefits I assumed I was getting from our previous conversations during the interview process (including med insurance and vacation time) were unavailable.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in video streaming technology?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MediaMelon (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I met with the CEO a few times and he was very smart and nice and then the team and Specifically Alex in SF......finally I had a Skype call with the international employees (Ameet, etc.) and it all was great. I was hired quickly and I love it!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you took your previous company to the next level in detail.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MediaMelon (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job posting on Linkedin that I responded to. It took around a week after my application for me to hear back. I was asked for two phone interviews, after which I was invited for the in-person interviews. I met three people, spent 2-3 hours in the office and was asked to provide references. Received offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• It has been a while, but I recall there were many situational and problem-solving questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MediaMelon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview was informally set and done by CEO, it's a start up. doesn't seem like they have a clear process in place for application, not sure if there is an HR department or person. Decisions are solely made by CEO as perceived. Not very organized as meeting got postponed a couple of times in very short notice.

Interview Questions

• you sound perfect, What are you not good at?   1 Answer