Medical Center Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medical Center Clinic

Urologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical Center Clinic (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I interviewed in 2014 and I really felt the whole process was absolutely top notch. The entire process felt very well planned and thought out. They laid out the red-carpet for both me and my spouse. You had the sense they really wanted you to be part of their team. The whole place had a family theme about it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

that part was a little arduous

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical Center Clinic (Pensacola, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed a couple days after applying, easy interview questions. She was really just making sure I wanted the job. Basically selling me the job that I was already beyond prepared to take.

Acct Svc Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medical Center Clinic (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

It was general in nature. What are you looking for in an employer. Nothing difficult about the interview process, unless you count the fact that they lied about advancement and pay.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensa (Burkina Faso)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical Center Clinic (Pensa (Burkina Faso)).

Interview

The interview process was really easy, you can either apply online or in person. I applied online and had a call for an interview an hour later.
    The interview lasted about 30 minutes with the department manager, department coordinator, and an HR representative. After the interview they gave me a tour of my department and said they would give me a call if they want to offer me the job or decline. 3 days later I get a call for the job and I gladly accepted. The hiring process was a little messy, orientation was all over the place.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but should have, the company pays MA's less than other clinics/hospitals.