Medical City Dallas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Medical City Dallas

2.7

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Dallas, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

On the phone, interviewer asked several questions. One of them was the current pay rate and what is my expectation?

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas.

Interview

Targeted selection panel and one on one, intimidating and scary, not organized, took a long time to call back, were not very friendly, not tour of unit, disorganized, was not happy with process

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was ask questions on how long do it take to clean and disinfect a patient room and do i know what to do if the chemical get in my eyes and how to respect the patients upon going into their room by greeting them and introducing yourself and asking if its ok to clean their room or should i come back at a later time

Interview Questions

• Have i ever did this kind of eork before   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Simple, straight-forward, missing some information about what type of unit I would be working on. Interview was very quick. Originally applied for Neuro ICU but they didn't have night shifts available so I interviewed with the supervisor of Neuro step-down who happened to be in the room when I came for my interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas.

Interview

Interview was simple, basic questions, took a tour around the facility. Once job offer was made a urine drug screen followed. Process from start to finish was very lengthy, HR is very slow when processing your paperwork.

Emergency Department RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email by a recruiter to set up an initial phone screen. The phone screen was basic questions regarding my personal background and gathering more information about the position. The on-site interview occurred first with the manager, followed by a peer review.

Interview Questions

• Roughly stated, but an example of a time when you had to multitask   Answer Question

Telemetry Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Farmers Branch, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied for tele tech PRN as it would fit with my other part time job at a medical clinic. I was offered an interview after applying online and went to DMC farmers branch to talk to the nurse supervisor in charge of the ICU. She was pleasant, but made it seem like I was hired on the spot. We took a tour of the Med Surg and general ward floors and I was able to meet tele techs on duty. When I inquired further about when I would hear back, she said I would get an offer within a week. After a week of no contact, I sent a follow up email which also got no response. The follow up to this entire process was horrible on their side, and I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re trying to be treated professionally.

Interview Questions

• Years of telemetry experience? Which rhythms are you experienced with ?   Answer Question
    • In which capacities Have you worked in a hospital ?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I attended a job fair at a local restaurant and had a conversation with the managers that felt much more casual than a job interview. It was the least stressful interview I've ever been through.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas in December 2017.

Interview

My initial interview was one on one with the unit manager. She was very nice and made me very comfortable. She asked me the usual interview type questions but in a conversational way, which made me feel less nervous. I was asked to come back for a second interview for a peer interview and it was also very casual and more like a meet and greet.

Interview Questions

• They all wanted to make sure I was skilled and comfortable taking care of high-risk patients because they have many high acuity patients. I was asked about the volume and acuity of the patients I took care of at my current facility.   1 Answer

Medical City Dallas Response

Dec 18, 2017 – Human Resources Vice President

thank you so much for your wonderful feedback.

Multi-Task Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medical City Dallas (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial HR phone interview then a long personality-based online test. Then interviewed in person by HR. Then interviewed by unit manager, lead nurse, and supervisor together, (I hear they are doing peer-review interviews now) then skills test, then drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if you had a problem with a coworker?   1 Answer