Medical City McKinney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medical City McKinney

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medical City McKinney (McKinney, TX) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very short and to the point. No behavioral questions were asked. They really needed help so I was immediataely offered the job. It took a long time for them to call me initially but when they did I easily got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medical City McKinney (McKinney, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Two administrative nurses interviewed with written standard questions. Both were asking questions and it was irratic and they seemed uninterested in individual responses. It was very 'canned'. We were in some kind of break room that was cluttered and impersonal. I tried to call and ask some questions after the interview and got no response.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medical City McKinney (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I complete the application on line and was call in about a week later. Then went over orientation. A urine specimen was complete, I was issued my uniform and given my post assignment. worked with this company from 02/22/2013 until 10/15/2015

Interview Questions

• What shift could I work   1 Answer
    • They asked what side of town could I work on   1 Answer
    • They ask me my education level   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medical City McKinney (McKinney, TX).

Interview

Very friendly staff, easy to approach, noticeably busy atmosphere. Everyone was open to communication and work area was nice and clean. Phone call initiated by HR out of state and was able to schedule interview for next day.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with DON, job offer through email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not negotiate