Medicity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medicity Interview Questions

2.6

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medicity (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Very laidback. There was a phone interview first. Then there was one on one interview and then a group interview with the team. Very nice team.
    They really make you comfortable answering their questions. The boss of the QA team ours very chill. He does recognize and appreciate your efforts.

Interview Questions

• Lots of scenario questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medicity (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Very long, involved interview process. They kept bringing me back to meet with more and more people. The offices were cool, and the people were nice, but it was disruptive to my normal schedule to have to keep going back for another interview.

Senior Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medicity (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

A very long process with many scheduling conflicts and interviewers being late.

Applied online. Received phone call 4 days later from recruiter for a phone interview. Setup another phone interview a few days later. She was very late because 'she got the time zones mixed up'.

Told me I would hear back by the end of the week and to call her if she didn't reply. Never heard back so I called and emailed her but she never responded. I finally received a call from the executive assistant two weeks later.

I received a call from the CFO's executive assistant to schedule some time for a phone interview. There was a lot of back and forth on scheduling and finally settled on a date/time.

The CFO was 30 minutes late to the phone interview and it was very awkward because he recorded every answer I gave to share with the director and manager at the local office. He seemed a bit confused and didn't really know the role too well when I asked him about the details. The first 15 minutes of the phone interview was him talking about his own career and how he ended up with Healthagen and Medicity. At the end he told me he would let me know if there would be a in person interview.

A week later they called me in to schedule time for an in person interview but I declined, I received a job offer from another company.

The whole process took two months and was really long and drawn out. Overall it was not a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that motivate you?
      What programs do you use in your current role?
      What kind of working relationship with Sales do you have?
      Why are you looking for a new position?
      Can you give the standard two weeks notification or do you need more time to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medicity (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got interview call in 2 weeks. Had telephonic interview with the reporting manager. Told that it was a preliminary interview and if selected will be called for in person interview. After couple of follow ups and couple of week, got an email from HR that they are proceeding with other candidates who are more relevant to the job profile.

Team Lead/Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medicity.

Interview

Applied through Aetna since they are the parent company. Got a call from the recruiter a couple of weeks later. Went through the phone screening process. It was a very complete review of prior work experience. Then a scheduled phone interview with the manager took place. After that was an in place interview with their team. A final interview with the Director. All interviews asked about technical skills and management processes / skills.

Interview Questions

I was offered another position from a different company.

Interview

I submitted my resume almost a year before I was called for an interview, I had one in person and one phone interview. The in person interviewer was about an hour, and fairly personable, the phone interview was more to check my comparability with the second manager I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• What was one situation where you had to work with multiple teams to complete a task.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medicity.

Interview

Initially received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with 3 people who were all very kind. The interview portion was very formal starting with all the regular questions such as tell me about yourself, What are your weaknesses, Why would you be a good fit. I answered all the questions to the best of my ability. As they described the role of the position, they made it sound very daunting which I'm sure was not their intent but it came off as a scare tactic. The over all feel was very relaxed.

Systems & Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medicity (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

The company had listings everywhere from Monster to Craigslist. I applied through their website, which was straightforward enough.

The initial call was pleasant enough, though it was handled by an HR person who had been given a series of 'vetting' questions to determine whether a prospective candidate had the knowledge they claimed. The only problem with that is the she didn't really understand what she was asking and couldn't adequately clarify what she was saying.

Another BIG downside was the matter of pay. Nobody really likes to address that up front, but she (politely) insisted. Once I stated a low end figure for someone with my experience, her 'enthusiasm' took a downturn, leading me to believe that was well above what they were willing to offer.

They still continued to list for these jobs for 5 months; I guess they still haven't found the multi-year experienced individual coupled with low pay expectations that they require.

Interview Questions

• What are the fields (rows) required for a DNS entry?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medicity (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial interview I could see the manager is not prepared with his interview process.But gave a broad spec on the company. Next phase was one on one with the manager and a senior team member. Both of them were very boastful about the product that is in place. They took credit for others work.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous job?
      Would you like to know anything about your company   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving the current company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Software Configuration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medicity (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

Round robin group interview with the people that you will most closely be supervised by, most of the time. Everyone was friendly easy to communicate and talk to. Were not overly challenging and questioning. Overall a good interview process and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None available.