Medio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medio Interview Questions

3.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medio (Seattle, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Overall process took around three weeks.

Applied on website via email and got a phone call to set up an interview and asked to prepare a presentation on a project I worked on.

At the interview I presented my presentation and then answered questions that were mostly behavioral dealing with strengths, weaknesses, skills, interest..etc.. Also how to test an elevator and a brain teaser. No coding questions. Overall a good experience.

Got a response a week later.

Interview Questions

• You have 7 balls with equal weight and one that weighs a little bit more. How do you pinpoint the different ball with a scale that only has two more weighs on it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medio (Seattle, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

Several interviews with the hiring manager. Two by phone and 1 face to face. That was followed by a trip to corporate HQ for a full day of face to face meetings with key execs. The CEO, CTO/founder, and other key directors all were part of the process. An offer came after this step.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Medio (Seattle, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

Standard questions. The person asking me about analytics wasn't knowledgeable in all of the most recent data mining and machine learning techniques.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated some additional salary and stock options.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medio (Seattle, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

Decent interview, intelligent questions.

Interview Questions

• Many programmatic questions and riddles too; e.g. linked lists, and riddles like MS ones, see How To Move Mount Fuji book or other popular especially Ace The Brainteaser Interview.   Answer Question
    • Many programmatic questions in regards to C++ and a bit of multithreading, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Decent.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medio (Seattle, WA) in March 2008.

Interview

Phone screen then interviews with engineers and engineering management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a position and I was able to negotiate for a little more.