Mediq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mediq Interview Questions

Interviews at Mediq

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mediq

Rad Tech (Co-op) Interview

Interview

skill testing written test. 4 sections that include math, reading and comprehension, problem solving, and systemic patterns. It took approximately 1.5 hours with breaks between sections. you are timed and you must answer as much as you can in the time allotted. If you don't finish that is fine and it is not expected. If you passed all the sections you got an interview that consisted of five situational questions and that's it. Then if they you meet the profile you get an offer. The whole process took approximately 1 week.

Interview Questions

• They were specific scenarios regarding rad tech work. i.e. if you had to work shift how would you prepare converting from days to nights?   1 Answer

Nuclear Engineering Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediq.

Interview

Everything from the interview request to details on filling out the security clearance forms are via email. The interview was probably around 45 min long and completely behavioural-based. The questions were not too bad, and you must answer what YOU did in the PAST. A very interactive day at the interview--you meet current interns and get to interact with the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to complete a task and the process you to fulfill it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you set a goal high and how you achieved (For this question I assumed they asked a time when I set my goals *too* high).   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mediq.

Interview

Gesprek met externe recruiter over inhoud van de rol en de benodigde ervaring / kwalificaties, doorsturen van CV, terugkoppeling op CV en uitnodiging voor vervolggesprekken, daarna een aantal (twee) gesprekken op locatie in Utrecht. Terugkoppeling via externe recruiter.