Medisca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medisca Interview Questions

Interviews at Medisca

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medisca.

Interview

Great interview experience even though the entire process is held on Skype. Everyone in the staff is very professional and timely in manner. Initially was a phone interview and then a face 2 face. Third was another face 2 face with hr manager and sales manager. Each interview has very simmilar questions and are pretty easy overall. Last interview is with VP of sales. Same type of interview but was more unformal.

The whole problem here is the last of getting anything set in stone. The transparancy is awful and there is no real feedback on how they feel about you or not.

I initially wanted to work with this company but after the interview process i would have second thoughts because of how the entire process when.

Highly unprofessional with keeping timelines for starting dates and dates for interviews.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medisca in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was a smooth process just not necessarily a fast one. All of your interviews take place via web cam. Everyone was very nice and professional, always very prompt in calling you. My recruiter was amazing, she always had me well informed as to what was going on and when I would hear from them next. It took about a month to get through the process although I don't know that this is normal as when I was offered the position they apologized for the lengthy process. Overall a smooth interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the most challenging aspect of this job for you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medisca in August 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 separate parts. Even though the process was very long it was handled very professional. It went from the recruiter who works in house to the hr manager. Then a interview with the sales manager( hardest part). Then short phone call with vp.

Interview Questions

• They we are very basic questions that were situation based.   Answer Question

Laboratory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medisca in December 2014.

Interview

After applying for a position on-line, I had an initial phone screening interview. Then I had a series of video conference interviews with various folks (in Groups) from different departments. The video conference was first of a kind and initially uncomfortable. But the panel made me at ease and I felt comfortable with the interview process. Then I got a congratulatory call offering me the position. All in all it was an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• Technical analytical question asked about simplest technique for separation of compounds was difficult as I stumbled to answer it thoroughly.   Answer Question

Laboratory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medisca (Irving, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Throughout the process my recruiters Emma and Gabby were very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. The communication with the companies representatives were excellent and timely. Jennifer Pinsky, Ajay Gupta and Myla Tuazon were very friendly and professional in there greeting and interview process. They all asked tough questions but did not make me feel I was being interrogated. Jennifer Pinsky was quick to make a decision on the contract negotiations which I was very thankful for. I cannot say enough how friendly helpful and professional Emma was throughout the entire process. Since I had not interviewed for another company for 10 years I was a little nervous about the process. Emma help me through the entire process and answered all my questions quickly. Thank You.

Interview Questions

• I really did not have any unexpected question. Most questions that were asked would be classified as standard questions. Mr. Gupta gave me the most challenging questions but were very good questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiations were very easy and smooth.

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prosper, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medisca (Prosper, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was terrific! I felt that the questions were straight-forward and that the interviewers were very informative as well concerning the company and the job position. The first contact was via telephone with the HR Rep. After the phone interview which was pretty brief, I was scheduled to do a 1:1 interview via web conference with the HR Rep. After covering some basic information about background, job knowledge, and previous employment, I was told that I would be contacted by the department manager for a follow-up interview. Within a few days or so, I was notified via e-mail of the follow-up interview with the QA Manager.

Upon meeting with the QA Manager via web-cam, I must say that I had total appreciation for the professionalism and the brevity of their portion of the interview process. The interviewer's questions were precise, job specific, and few. We spoke briefly about any concerns that I may have about the job or the company and any additional skills that I may care to mention. This portion of the interview process probably lasted about 10-15 minutes approximately.

The final portion before being offered the position came when it was a bit difficult for the HR Manager to reach the supervisory references that were supplied to them. We spoke about the progress of the background check and ensured that all contact information was correct.

Once everything was verified, I was contacted by Medisca with a formal written offer of employment with all benefits noted. A review of the offer was done via telephone, and a copy of the offer was emailed to me to sign if I agreed to accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• Being that I attend college, I was asked if I felt that working for Medisca--if hired--would interfere with my classes.   1 Answer

Negotiation

In considering an offer; the best time to negotiate would be at the time that an offer is made and before it has been emailed to you. For me, we discussed the acceptable terms in the earlier stages of the interview process.

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medisca (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I saw a posting on CareerBuilder about a job at Medisca for a QC technician. To apply, all I had to do was email my resume to the company's HR. One day later, I received a call from an HR manager at Medisca inquiring about my resume. She gave me a phone interview. After the call was over, I received an email asking if I would be willing to do another interview via webcast. I thought this was the best way ever to conduct an interview. I didn't have to worry about traffic and I was in the comfort of my own home. There were two women at a desk asking questions. Most of the questions were very general interview questions. They asked if I had ever made QC documents. A couple of days later, I received an email from the same HR manager asking if I was able to meet with them in person. They scheduled an interview. I met with a woman at the Irving, TX facility. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to. She asked me about 30 questions altogether. The manager liked me so much, she hired me on the spot, pending my background check. I didn't hear back about the job until 2 weeks later. They offered me the position. The entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the reason is for quality control?
      How do you deal with a situation when you’re training someone and you retrain them and retrain them and they still don’t know how to do it? What if an error happens again? What would you do? Which point would you take this to your supervisor?
      When is it fine not to follow a procedure?
      What’s your definition of a slacker? I send someone to do shipping and instead they do receiving. Is that a slacker? If I were to tell you that you were in charge, how would you handle this situation? So why is it wrong if they are still working and there’s a lot to work to do where they are?
      What if someone refused to do the job and you were in charge?
      Why Medisca?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take into consideration how much experience you have in the field and what you could contribute to the company. Most companies expect you to negotiate your salary.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medisca (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First interview with two interviewers, and then once you pass that, there is a second interview with the manager who may decide to hire you. The entire process could take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to a month.

Interview Questions

• Your familiarity of CGMP methodologies and past experiences.   Answer Question

Packaging Operator Interview

Interview

I had 2 interviews with the operations manager that went really well .talked to me about the procedure and what was expected the hours of operation benifits at the second interview I was tested on how much I could lift

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was great they talked to me about benifits
    Hours that I would be working great experience overall

Packaging Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medisca (Irving, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. I applied to the position on 9/19/16 and got a phone call from a HR Recruiter the next day. I was hesitant at first because the phone call was from a Canada number. I did a phone interview with the recruiter and was told that I would be forwarded to the hiring manager and should expect to hear something within 1-2 days. I ended up getting a call like 15 mins later asking me can I come in tomorrow for an interview. I was nervous upon entering the interview but there were two men interviewing me and they made the interview relaxed and comfortable while still maintaining professionalism which I admired. I aced the interview and was asked to sign background authorization forms. The following Monday I was asked to provide professional references. After my references were verified, I was given the job offer.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your work experience, how would you benefit the company   Answer Question