Medline Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 403 of over 403 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medline Industries

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. First, phone interview with HR asking basic interview questions then a more formal Zoom interview with managers. In the second interview, the manager asked more behavioral / situational questions .

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? What can you bring to the team?
    Answer Question

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

1st round was with HR and consisted of basic personality questions. Was then given Wonderlic IQ test to finish within the next few days. Took a couple practice tests to prepare, then completed the given test and felt confident. Get an email the next day saying I had been dropped from candidacy. Followed up and asked what my score was and they said I received a score so low which would have categorized me at mentally challenged levels. I said there must have been a mistake and asked them to recheck, and was accordingly ghosted :P

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

The process took a little over a month starting from an initial HR interview and then onto an aptitude personality test. You have to pass this to move on. From there it was 2 zoom interviews with district and director managers. Followed up with an in person interview if you move on. From there it was then onto the final interviews with corporate. Typically they fly you to Chicago for these but had them over zoom as well. Offered the role thereafter.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were standard but be prepared and know the details of the role you are applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2021

Interview

First step was speaking to a recruiter, second was speaking to Senior Product Manager, and the third step was speaking to the Director of Product Management, VP of Product Management, and a Senior Human Resources Manager

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to improve an everyday product that you use? Walk me through your experience developing products.

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Traditional interview, just make sure to smile and show your enthusiasm for learning. The person who interviewed me was very nice and asked the general questions. There is a first round of digital interviews, where you record yourself and then send it in. The next round is with a person from Medline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward with 2 rounds of interviews and general behavioral questions. After the second round the recruiting team never got back to me even after sending them multiple follow emails, I never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you worked in a group and took a role within that group.

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

Thorough and long. Interviewed with manager. Ride along with rep in territory. Interviewed with another 3 sales leaders. Personality test. Another type of test. Drug screening. Over a month long.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Medline?

Medline Industries

Application

I interviewed at Medline Industries

Interview

The process was incredibly smooth, follow up was consistent, and all timelines given were accurate. It was a very enjoyable process and I am happy to be working at Medline to this day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Initial interview was with the hiring manager with review of resume. Step 2 was with HR department for standard HR questions Step 3 Interview with Business Development Manager to discuss sales style, how do I handle different challenges in the field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Arlington Heights, IL)

Interview

Overall an easy and straightforward process. Applied and had an interview with a recruiter (would highly recommend listing a Medline employee as a reference on the application if able). After recruiter interview took 2 tests- one IQ and one personality. I met with Senior PM and PM. Then third interview with Division VP and another PM. Mostly behavioral questions. Every division is different but there is a strong emphasis on work ethic, grit, and being able to manage many different things at once. Follow STAR format when answering questions.

Interview Questions
  • What would my current manager say is my biggest weakness?
  • Tell me about a time when you had to accomplish a goal with not much experience to go off of?
  • Three words to describe yourself?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 403 Interviews