Medline Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northfield, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I had an initial interview that lasted about 30 minutes and primarily consisted of behavioral questions. Following this I had to take a few personality/behavioral questionnaires. About a week later I got an invite for a final round interview and went to their headquarters in IL. There, I got a tour of the office, and interviewed with two people for about 45 minutes each. It was a great experience and I got an offer about four days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • If you were in charge of ordering drinks for a baseball game, how would you go about making sure you have the right drinks and the right quantity.   1 Answer

QA Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northfield, IL).

Interview

Long waste of time: phone screen, test, and you have to come in and interview twice for the same position. Went through this whole process 4 times and got rejected. Most of the interviewers are not engineers and worked their way up with no technical acumen. They have no idea what a truly good engineering candidate is. The last comment I received was “we aren’t really looking for an outside the box thinker.” Was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Rate all of your skills on a scale of 1-10.   1 Answer

Production Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glens Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Glens Falls, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

First interview was phone interview then had to fill out second application. Back ground check and drug test are required. Super easy interview. Really friend human resource staff answered all questions I had

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with hours required   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

The interview process was ok. It was very quick, which should have been a red flag because there is a lot of turnover in this group and they hired me on the spot. They really sugar coated the job and made it seem like a great place for professional growth in a collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Had a discussion with HR and then onto a multiple part in-person interview. This took place over the span of a few weeks. The process went really fast and was pretty enjoyable, to say the least.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

Reached out for a phone interview, then set up meeting for a face to face. Reimbursed for travel, hotel. Day of interview was great: met with other APM, executives, and was given a tour of the office.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olive, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Olive, VA) in March 2020.

Interview

I took a test and passed with flying colors, got a first interview on the spot. It went well, general questions about expectations, past experiences, and performance. Passed easily. The second interview was in about an hour. The interview was frustrating because he asked typical interview questions, and after a 15 minute conversation he said now the interview will start and asked the same questions again. But he kept prodding me for different answers to questions he’d already asked. By the end I decided I definitely didn’t want to work at medline if I would be working for him. No personality, agitating and insulting my intelligence.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northbrook, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

First contacted by a recruiter basic HR questions after that. Then interview with the hiring manager via phone call and then onsite interview with the hiring manager, HR, fellow packaging engineers, and also a director.

Initial recruiter was supposed to let me know about next steps. Never heard back and instead the SAME recruiter reached out to me again to interview for the position, while I was emailing for responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond.   Answer Question

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medley, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Medley, FL) in March 2020.

Interview

Great guy on the phone who set up the interview, asked about my past experiences and job history. Went down to the Medley building and had a great time seeing what was being offered. Went through a basic math/ knowledge test, 20 min to answer 10 word problems. Was asked afterwards alot of my past and seeing how my past can tie and benefit you at Medline. I felt like they really were interested and weren't just going through motions. Took a drug test down at a clinic and today I'm going for a physical abilities test.

Interview Questions

• Regarding your last job, or any job for that matter, how do you think that experience will help you here?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was standard. I applied and had a phone interview followed by filling out a few assessments. I met with a few different people throughout the interview process.

Warehouse Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

Applied for the job at 8 in the morning. Got an email the same day at 4:30pm to schedule a phone interview. Now I have the AON assessment test to take this morning. This was all less than 4 days.