MegaPath Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MegaPath

2.5

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MegaPath (Pleasanton, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview for about 30 minutes, regional sales manager super nice and transparent with the description. I interviewed face to face 3 weeks ago with her boss and one other person; this was awkward the hiring manager was on his PC the entire time. I did not feel like he paid any attention to my time. I did not receive any feedback from the agency who sent me out there (VOLT), what a complete waste of my time. Proper feedback is always appreciated, even if it's a no.

Interview Questions

• why are you looking now? Give us your sales pitch for what your selling now.   Answer Question

Oct 10, 2017 – Company Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience. In following up with the hiring manager, he indicated that he was looking at the candidate's resume on his computer screen, which he now sees can be... More

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MegaPath (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Boring, nothing special. The HR Manager was nice, however, the job was not what I was looking for. The location is breaking taking, however, the sense of security isn't there. When interviewing the feeling of hopeless was apparent.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to better?   1 Answer

Feb 9, 2018 – Company Representative

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MegaPath (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Was with the company for 12 years and left so my rehire was done via txt messaging. Renegotiated position back in 2 days with a 10k raise. I can't really say this was much of an interview process. Megapath is simply looking for people with experience in Telco / MPLS and security. If you have experience in these fields the interview should go fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 days via txt messaging with department manager.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MegaPath.

Interview

Multiple interviews with several different people - Managers, engineers, would be peers.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer technical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MegaPath (Pleasanton, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty thorough. I spoke to the VP of Sales, an engineer, the sales manager, and Hr. It lasted over two weeks, but the negotiations dragged on for another two weeks...especially when the Hr person was arguing with my perspective manager on whether to hire me or not. It was slightly frustrating.

Interview Questions

• What was my telecom experience?   1 Answer

Feb 9, 2018 – Company Representative

Appreciate you sharing your interview experience.

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MegaPath (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a lot of people, The one thing that was off for me is that most of the questions asked did not pertain to the main purpose i was being interviewed for.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caney, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MegaPath (Caney, KS) in July 2017.

Interview

Strait forward and standard interview process. Pre screen via email and then phone. Very professional and in depth. HR folks put you at ease during the entire formal process. Could not have been more pleased. I decided to go with another offer.

Interview Questions

MegaPath Response

Oct 10, 2017 – Company Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MegaPath (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

The initial interview process was easy. They asked some questions about experience and direction. They emphasized ability to multi task and to adjust to change. They wanted to know about up sells and account management information as well. They discussed sales strategy and how it relates to customer service.

Interview Questions

• Why are Manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MegaPath.

Interview

dull and no energy with the hiring manager. Asked me questions on quota and sales cycle and never tried to relate to my experience in SaaS or EPM/ERP. UCass was the only function I was interested in. No connection and I was happy to end the call with someone that had no ability to connect with people.

Interview Questions

• Sales Cycle? Quotas? KPI? Worked in VOIP? Why you want work at Megapath?   Answer Question

Oct 10, 2017 – Company Representative

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The interview questions were relevant to the position you were interviewing for. Sounds like there was not a good personal connection with the hiring manager.

Vice President Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MegaPath (Pleasanton, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Based on knowing management team. That is all that matters. Competence not required.

Interview Questions

• How do you like the CEO's hair?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are desperate for good help. Easy to get what you need.