Melstar Information Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Melstar Information Technologies

Software Systems and Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Avoid this consultancy you are briliant avoid.In single line I want to say is: Do not ever join in Melstar until unless this is your last of last option left.
    Trust the review comments because it comeout after one person spending/investing years of time with these worst consultancy and gained such a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• In single line I want to say is: Do not ever join in Melstar until unless this is your last of last option left.
      Answer Question

Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round is submitting an essay from home. If selected they call us for F2F at client location. Which is just a simple discussion about the role and the candidate's personal life, experience etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with the timings and work pressure?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Face to Face interview this is the 1 week process to releasing offer latter the bad company salary not getting on time my thought about this company any one could not be joining who gave the cmi level this company

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

There was a written test based on object oriented programming and recent web technologies. Two sets of technical interviews. Had to explain the details of each prior projects and the technologies used to develop the applications. Hands on data model details, accessing, retrieving and using it in the web. Technical interview was based One management and Human resources interview regarding salary, benefits, location etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a servlet. Example and implementation of servlet.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

written->telephonic interviw-> HR

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving your current company?   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melstar Information Technologies (Chennai (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process was good at that time, I was interviewed for 15 mins and I got my offer immediately, that was a nice experience. They had issued the offer with the confidence they had on me and I proved that

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe integration testing with an example of a Banking application   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate