Mercer Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercer Transportation

Truck Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercer Transportation (Louisville, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two extremely unprofessional people. I was not impressed with the place. Everybody is dressed casually and has facial hair. They are all married to each other as well. Rednecks.

Truck Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mercer Transportation in May 2015.

Interview

Went in and spoke with 2 managers. One of them made me a bit uneasy but once I started talking to them I was fine. It was an average interview with your average questions. Long term and short term goals. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Etc. I'm a very outspoken and blunt so I thought I wasn't going to get offered the job because of some of my responses but I got offered the job two days later.

Manager of Drivers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercer Transportation (Louisville, KY).

Interview

3 interviews .. offered on third.

Interview Questions

• Will you work for us at least five years   1 Answer

Negotiation

quick offer and acceptence

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mercer Transportation in March 2012.

Interview

I applied apparently thru Craigslist.. When I was called for the interview I was very surprised. The interview felt more like a get to know ya kinda thing. But that might have just been me due to my rusty interview skills and dire need of a job at the time. A few general questions, a smiling interviewer and an easy going environment landed me a decent job that I truly enjoy.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'm not a negotiator, especially when I was offered more than what i was expecting... plus benefits!!!