Mercy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mercy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.7

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy in March 2017.

Interview

I first interviewed with human resources and then I went for an interview the same day with my now supervisor. Both interviews were very pleasant and I left feeling confident.

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

Great process! HR department was very encouraging and helpful. It felt very easy and conversational. The most important piece of advice I would give is to add community service to your resume. They found that a huge bonus, because they feel doing community service, tells a lot about you as a person. They feel that if you are willing to dedicate your time for free to others, then you'll be fantastic when they are paying you.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any community service experience?   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercy in February 2017.

Interview

Why do you choose us, why we hire you. whats your last position. How do you like the job and daily basis. whats your working environment and blah blah bla lots of things

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

standard review process and fitness exam. I went there, waited for my turn, was interviewed by two nurse managers, took a walk around of the unit and left. They were overly nice, almost fake.

Hospice Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Application process includes a self-assessment value/work ethic/leadership in Likert scale format. Recruiter reviewed mission statement and emphasized that they were looking for people who are willing to commit to serving the community. Hiring Manager again emphasized mission and service. She was accessible, and they arranged for a day shadowing a senior nurse so that I would have an idea of what I was getting into.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Build an excellent resume! Apply online. Wait for a response from human resources either call or email. Go to initial interview. Go to human resources interview. Go through a company drug screen and physical. Start your new career!

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult confrontation with a coworker?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mercy (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Got an interview because my brother's girlfriend works there and she pushed my resume. I was called immediately and went in for an interview within a couple of days. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and was very laid back. I would have been hired had a hiring freeze not taken place a few days later.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mercy (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Short and easy. It was an interdepartment transfer. I have interviewed for several other departments within Mercy. Before I got my foot in the door, the interview process was very long. It took several months and applications to get a call back. They ask questions regarding Mercy Values as well as general questions regarding experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were under pressure and how you worked through it.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Interview, very stale and quick. T.he panel managers acted quick and swift with the questions, they did not write the review of my interview until it was over, I wish they gave me more feedback.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Mercy   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The people were very kind but very disorganized. I felt as if I had to lead the interview just to avoid awkward silences. My interviewers had difficulty describing what tasks the role requires and seemed to lack a fundamental understanding of that I would be doing. They were so nice but just didn't seem very prepared.

Interview Questions

• Have you been on projects that failed to meet deadlines? Describe the circumstances and what you could've done differently.   Answer Question