KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Mercy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 234 of over 234 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Mercy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy

Interview

first part of my journey in the kitchen, mass hiring. I was put in a room with so many people, I lost count. The only thing they said is if you smoke, we can't hire you.

Interview Questions
  • can you cook and do you smoke.
    1 Answer

Mercy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy in May 2022

Interview

Smooth, pleasant, as expected. They asked the typical nursing interview questions. Name three strengths and two weaknessesThe supervisor discussed scheduling with meand said someone should be contacting me within a couple days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Mercy

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy in May 2022

Interview

I applied online. Got asked to fill out a personality test automatically (and passed). After that, recruiter reached out to do a recorded phone screen interview (1 day after quiz). The phone screening was somewhat weird. Already had questions lined up and you have under 1 minute to answer and it moves on. They asked about 6-7 pre-recorded questions (mainly situational-based). After I submitted, got asked to do a Teams interview with 2 managers (1 week after phone screen). Interview was pretty straight forward. The questions I was asked were mainly situational based. The managers told me to wait 2 weeks for an answer. They also told me I would be a great fit and they'll let me know the details later. However, 2 weeks on the dot passed and I got an email from the recruiter that the role was already filled.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where there was XYZ situation and how did you handle it.
  • Tell me one of your greatest accomplishments.
  • Tell me about a time when you and a coworker didn't get along and what you did to resolve it.

Mercy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter reached out to set up interview. Interviewed with the unit manager and offered the job after answering a few general questions about my experience and personality and adaptability.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of a time when you didn’t handle a situation the way you should have.

Mercy

Application

I interviewed at Mercy

Interview

Very Easy - applied, interview, offer from HR, background check, and drug screen, and employee health 3 weeks start to finish from my application to the start of my first day at the hospital

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercy

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mercy in Apr 2022

Interview

I applied online. The next day I got a call and talked on the phone about the job. Then went in for an interview a few days later. They showed me around the department and then asked me interview questions then let me talk with other members of the team

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you felt you failed and what did you learn?

Mercy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy

Interview

3 different interviews with 3 different managers It was before COVID so it was on-site. I had to drive to 3 different locations and meet with three different interviewees. Each interview was three hours long

Interview Questions
  • It was behavioral-based questions and went over my experience.

Mercy

Application

I interviewed at Mercy

Interview

Thorough, Recruitment to HR- Interviewed with direct supervisor, clinical supervisor was also introduced to floor staff the same day. Multiple handouts to explain exactly what to expect about the basics IE: clocking in, where to meet and accept assignments etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I interviewed at Mercy (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and straightforward. There was an initial HR phone call followed up with an interview. Then there was an interview with the hiring manager. It was all very relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy (Rolla, MO) in Mar 2022

Interview

Interview went very well, was led to believe I would be called in seven days or less, never received any calls or emails. Even reached out to person who interviewed me. My app had been duplicated and I wondered why, so I reached out. Still nothing. I had originally been asked for and interview and I responded yes, it then took two weeks to get a email back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Interviews

Mercy Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Mercy as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Staff RN rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Registered Nurse and Pharmacy Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Mercy takes an average of 21 days when considering 251 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Patient Care Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Pharmacy Technician roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 20 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Mercy according to 251 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 20.58%