Meridian Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 8, 2017

2.9

Member Benefit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Health (Detroit, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

It was job fair style and it was a very similar experience to what everyone else has said. Applied on a Friday and was called back that following Monday. I had a phone screen, was given the personality test and then got a call to schedule an interview. Arrived and waited while three sets of people interviewed everyone. When it was done they said it would take 2-3 weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Which core value do you associate yourself with?   1 Answer

CMA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. It took a while between initial hire and start day. Was asked to print out orientation agenda to bring to orientation days. Would have wished for a more seamless process and a little higher pay. Otherwise, all went well once it got started.

Community Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meridian Health (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Mer with HR and a team member for interview, great energy from both of them. It was a one on one interview and both of them asked different questions. They really wanted to get to know me as a person and took the time to answer my questions about the position and the company. The attire is business casual and there was even a worker there who was dresses in a Tshirt and jeans, I at first thought she was a volunteer or intern but after talking to her in the hallway found out that she had been working for the company for 4 years... I loved the atmosphere and how it felt like a family and how easy going and laid back everyone was but professional.

Interview Questions

• Why I choose to work in healthcare, What would my past team members say about me, tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health (Holmdel, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

First I had an interview with a recruiter at corporate headquarters then a follow up interview with the DON of the facility. Both interviews were comfortable and laid back. the facility staff were friendly and happy to answer my questions. The process was not stressful or difficult. The facility residents seemed well cared for and content. the grounds were well maintained..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a nurse?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond in your job   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview

Panel interview..very light and informal..other supervisors were interviewing me as well for their teams..zoomed in on certain aspects of my resume and questioned me on it..followed up around 2 weeks later..got the ball moving on the hiring process..from interview until start date about a month and a half.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need for negotiations..they offered way higher than other systems that I interviewed for for the same position

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview

Difficult to get through the computers filters but if you keep trying you will eventually get an interview. Interviewers are professional and try to find the right placement for you even if it is not in their department. Once you get offered a position you get set up for orientation which is roughly a month later.

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Health (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not too bad. Well organized. However, there are multiple applicants interviewing for the same position. Like others have already mentioned, it is similar to a job fair. I was interviewed by someone from human resource and another by the team leader of the department.

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neptune, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health (Neptune, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was good. No issues, went quickly and efficient. Team was positive and polite.
    Good question and answer session. Clean and healthy environment. Good team culture.Happy with interview. I would reccomend to friends

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meridian Health (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

Very professional. Evaluated skills and explained expectations of the position. Met some of the people that would be assisting with the position. Overall a very nice company and people to work with. Everyone in the halls or I passed was friendly and smiling. The atmosphere is very nice. Business casual dress attire.

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meridian Health in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within just a few days to come onsite for an interview. First met with the HR generalist and IT director who were both very kind and friendly. However the last group I met with were the hiring managers who were unbelievably rude and condescending. I typically am confident during an interview but this one actually left me wanting to cry towards the end. It was all topped off with an aptitude test, which inevitably didn't go well because I was still upset over the previous interview. Good luck to anyone who ever comes into contact with these particular individuals. Anyway I finished off the day with the HR generalist assuring I would hear back in just a week and it's been a month now and no one has yet to return my email or phone call. It's common courtesy to let someone know their candidate status after coming in for an onsite interview. This was the worst interview and the worst HR department I've ever dealt with.

Interview Questions

• Know every detail of your resume, and be ready for them to bash on your experience and credentials.   Answer Question