Merrill Gardens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Merrill Gardens Interview Questions

2.4

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great! 2 interviews in addition to a phone interview prior to job offer. Scheduling was good, and they communicated times/changes very well. Professional and friendly environment. They kept to the timelines for hiring that they quoted at the beginning of the process. Great organization. Highly recommended.

Interview Questions

• Asked the typical questions for my type of corporate position. Past experience and demonstrable ability to perform the tasks was key. Everyone I met with was wonderful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate on salary as the initial offer was fair market rate.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens.

Interview

There was none... I was with a friend who was picking up an application, who was accepted on the spot, then I (who had no intention to apply) was offered a job too. It was very surprising and I immediately accepted. I was given paperwork to fill out and began training that week.

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens.

Interview

Paper application. Had a interview the next week. Meet with the Nurse/ALS of the nursing department. She was a nice older lady. It was simple and easy interview. I had no problem with it.

Activity Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Casual and to the point. A company that is looking to revolutionize care. Wonderful people, definitely a place I could see myself at for a longtime. There was first a phone interview, then a 1:1 with the general manager and other staff, then a phone screening with the HR.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience relate to this work even though it has been in a different industry?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Friendly, informative, and well paced. The woman who interviewed me was very kind and funny. She informed me in detail about the position I was applying for to make sure we both agreed that I would be a good fit. The interview was a little longer than 30min but kept to a nice pace it only felt like 10min.

Interview Questions

• Do you fallow instructions and procedures well?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Renton, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I got an application at the Merrill gardens at renton centre . I applied two days later and called the manger a week later. I got an interview , it wasn't bad. I thought I wasn't going to get the job but I did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What's your favorite food? How would you describe to a customer that never heard of it ?   Answer Question

Regional Director of Quality Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sumner, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Sumner, WA).

Interview

Was very relaxing and interviewed at a Baskin and Robbins.

Regional Director Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview with COO, VP Sales and Marketing? They flew me from Texas to Seatlke, provided Hotel etc

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Kirkland, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

They mainly focused on what experience I had working with other people as well as independently. They wanted to know if I collaborated and worked well with others, along with being able to balance my time. I interviewed with both the manager and the dining room manager and they both asked me questions, it was intimidating but I felt I did a good job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any leadership experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate when I wanted to start and when I wanted to finish since I could only work for a certain amount of time as I had to continue my college education.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Merrill Gardens (Mesa, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted my detailed resume - management was impressed that I have over 20 years experience in the hotel business and after minimal discussion, was hired.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to work with seniors, some of which have alzheimers (or other forms of dimentia) and perform my duties reguardless of the difficulty?   1 Answer