Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.7

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was a breeze. Hiring process was a nightmare.The clinical director and one of the patient care coordinators sat in on the interview. They emphasized the company's commitment to customer service.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an asset to our team?   1 Answer

RN ICU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and uploaded resume. Resume populated many areas on online application making it easier to complete. There is a personality test that takes a few minutes to complete. I received a call from the unit manager the following day to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were a team player. How would your coworkers describe you? How would your manager describe you? Describe a situation when you went above and beyond (could be nursing or outside of nursing).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Considering negotiation options at this time

Project Manager I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

Two Back to back interviews with small panels comprised of Human Resources, chief operations officer, peers and functional leads. It was comforting to meet so many of the members Id be partnering with should I be offered the job. The questions were primarily situational, reminiscent of the PMP exam. The teams disposition was primarily positive.

Interview Questions

• What would my current team say my best and worse qualities are   Answer Question

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The time frame from application, to being called back was like a month. the question were basic interview question. Just be honest, and be yourself. I applied for several job at the hospital at different positions. there is a drug test of course and physical, TB skin test and major paperwork to complete.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard, what would you do in certain situations....   1 Answer

Nurse Extern Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

panel interview with about 5 clinical directors, very casual, they all went around and introduced themselves and then we started the "questioning" they each had their own questions and then asked where i was interested in working. they were very calming in the sense of i was a new nurse extern and they all shared their experiences coming out of nursing school and they were very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• why did you decide to become a nurse   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process starts with a panel interview. If the panel feels you are a good fit, your information will be forwarded to the appropriate manager. You will then be scheduled for an interview with the manager of the floor that is discussed during the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker and the resolution?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in February 2016.

Interview

I had a panel interview with the clinical director, HR, and a couple staff nurses. They were really nice and welcoming. The interview was more conversational than others, which really eased my nerves! They told me a bit about the unit then asked me to tell about myself. They had forms with questions that they asked me and took notes on. Then I was shown around the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time when you changed your patient's outcome.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you had to choose the next best option.   Answer Question
    • Which of our core values is most important if you had to pick one?   Answer Question
    • What policies have you broken?   1 Answer
    • What is one thing you can improve on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a call with an offer and some info and asked if I accept.

Exempt Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN).

Interview

It included taking an online 'test'. Honestly it was not a valuable tool. When one question asked "How many times were you late for class" I chuckled...I've been out of high school for years. The wording was so dated and it really was not a good representation of the organization. The recruiter didn't even know the salary range. She wasted both of our times. I was not impressed.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, panel interviewed me. Interview lasted about 50 minutes. I was told that I would be notified of the next phase of interviewing and that all the technical questions that I would be asked had been answered. One month later-no further interview or contact regarding the job despite the interviewer responding to my follow up email that they would let me know next week. (It's next week). Frustrating to wait for an answer because I was more than qualified for the job and really excited about working there.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever disagreed with your boss over a decision and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare in March 2015.

Interview

Went in for a panel interview. There were only 4 people and everyone sat around a conference table. They made the interview seem very conversational which helped a lot. Everyone was very nice and the questions weren't terribly difficult, but are behavioral-based. I found out very soon afterward that I was approved to move onto the next part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to build trust with a patient   1 Answer