MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetricStream Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

Security Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application online and heard back from a recruiter within a couple days to schedule a phone screen. The interview process was quick and very thorough. Questions were on cryptography and Java. Phone Interview was followed by an online coding test. All in all, it was extremely positive.

Interview Questions

• Difference between symmetric and asymmetric encryption   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

applied on linked. got call from the recruiter, then technical phone interview.
    After technical phone screen got an email for onsite interview after one week and then two rounds of technical onsite interview.

onsite interview questions were focused on your resume.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself. All java and J2ee interview questions   Answer Question

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Wow this company is a mess! I was not optimistic based on the other reviews I read but you never turn down an interview, right? WRONG...don't even bother with this company. I applied online and was contacted for a phone screen with an HR lady. She barely spoke English and didn't know anything about the position. She then coordinated a phone call with the Hiring Manager. He greeted me with "I'm just looking at your resume and I don't see how your experience is relevant to this position". Wow. Maybe you should have looked at my resume more than five minutes before the call? Or better yet have a discussion with your "HR screener".

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2014.

Interview

Received one call from an EA to schedule meeting with the VP of Customer Operations. Had only one conversation that started late and lasted only 20 minutes. The VP's expectations for the role were not clearly defined and her questions were scattered. I asked more questions than answered as she did not come prepared with a specific skill-set defined for the role, only that she had an 'idea' of how she wanted the 'university' to emulate Cisco.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions that were unexpected, she focused specifically on what she wanted for the role, but I asked the questions... she did very little interviewing of me.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews, asked a lot of relevant information to the job. Most of the managers interviewing did have a foreign accent which made a phone conversation a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the software development lifecycle and why do you feel that way?   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff(MTS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Aptitude Test which was on java, numerical ability and PL/SQL
    2 rounds of Technical Discussion
    HR Discussion alongside the manager to discuss pay scales

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream in February 2017.

Interview

first round: offline writen test.It include Quantitative aptitude,reasoning,c language programs,java language programs(we will find output) and dbms mcq.
    second round :hackers test.
    third round:technical round
    fourth round:face to face intervew.

second round :hackers test.
    third round:technical round
    fourth round:face to face intervew.

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round - aptitude(consist quants tecnical) al are from india bix
    2nd round -online test(test from hacker earth consist quanti,subjective and programming sections,)

3rd round -technical-basic questions on c,sql,java
    4th round -hr-normal hr questions,based on what you have written in resume

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

There are Five round.
    1st - Written test
    2nd- online coding round on Hackerearth
    3rd - F2F technical round
    4rth - Managerial round
    5th - HR

written test quite simple.
    online test is include aptitute ,case study,and one puzzle program which more important of rest of parts.

Face 2 face tricky easy but they are focus on basic and
    99% confident each and every questions.

and
    I rejec

Interview Questions

• Basic question related to oops nad basic programs ,query.   Answer Question