Metro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Metro

1.8

Sort:

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro.

Interview

- Recruiter contacted me for the interview and explained me a bit about the team and the responsibilities. The interview was easy it was more about my experience than a technical one.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

it was very easy and the process when in and out... to be such a big company thought it would more to it.. if it paid more then maybe i was have taken the offer..

Interview Questions

• why do you want o work here   1 Answer

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I sat in a room with no windows and answered questions. The lady was trying to ask me hard questions, but i was smarter than she was. She was like a robot. She never smiled and tried to make me feel comfortable.

Executive Secretary to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metro (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Written test required business standards, and there was the typing test, which included two practices test and a final three minute typing test and then three panel interview with 9 questions. All questions were situational. So far the process has taken two months, hoping to get called for final interview soon

Bus Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Metro (Alexandria, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was not very long. A lot of IQ questions and skill testing it was more of them getting a good feeling about where my work ethics was and what was my strong suits and my outlook on my daily production and determination They also wanted to see what drives me to try to be better at anything I do within the position of offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

That they felt strong about me working with the company

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

very easy, Responsible for transporting people from one place to another for work, errands, school, or other reasons. Takes fares from passengers, issues receipts, announces routes, and ensures passengers get out safely,Transit bus drivers must safely guide their buses in all traffic and weather conditions. They're also responsible for inspecting buses before the start of a shift, obeying traffic laws, adhering to schedules despite conditions and ensuring that passengers pay correct fares for tickets or transfers.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

no hiring practices. They just hire anyone

Negotiation

none

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatineau, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metro (Gatineau, QC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Went to give my CV on a monday. Next wednesday they called me, went there 30 minutes after the call, just asked me my availabilities and how many hours I wanted to work per week, and that's it.

Interview Questions

• He did not ask me any questions. Basically we only talked about my availabilities and a little bit about my personal life (if I have a borther or sister, etc etc ; casual talk)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, minimum wage and that's it.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

brief and straight to the point, concise and articulate. asked good questions and wasn't aimed to make you nervous at all. Just be honest and try to be articulate in your words.

Interview Questions

• asked about my previous employer relations and what skills were performed and learned and how I'll apply them to a new position.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Metro (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interview with focus on how to perform well in the job and costumer service. Informal questioning by the manager and assistant manager. End up with a little walking through the resume. Smooth process really centered on getting to know you better, as the job really did not require much qualification. Called on the same day to ask disponnibility then made an offer.