Metro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017

1.8

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I sat in a room with no windows and answered questions. The lady was trying to ask me hard questions, but i was smarter than she was. She was like a robot. She never smiled and tried to make me feel comfortable.

Executive Secretary to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metro (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Written test required business standards, and there was the typing test, which included two practices test and a final three minute typing test and then three panel interview with 9 questions. All questions were situational. So far the process has taken two months, hoping to get called for final interview soon

Bus Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Metro (Alexandria, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was not very long. A lot of IQ questions and skill testing it was more of them getting a good feeling about where my work ethics was and what was my strong suits and my outlook on my daily production and determination They also wanted to see what drives me to try to be better at anything I do within the position of offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

That they felt strong about me working with the company

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

it was very easy and the process when in and out... to be such a big company thought it would more to it.. if it paid more then maybe i was have taken the offer..

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Metro (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a job interview. Interviewer thought I didn't know English because I was nervous and stammered/tripped on my words a bit, and I was an immigrant. The interview was quick. I only was selected, I think, because a friend of mine referred me, but I was put in another department, not a cashier, where I wouldn't interact with customers much because I had "poor English skills".

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Metro (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I walked in to ask about the "WANTED" sign that was posted at the entrance and was given an application form to fill out. The manager then told me to come in for orientation the following week. Long story short I wasn't interviewed lol

Interview Questions

• I was asked my availability while filling out my application form. Got hired on the spot!   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Metro.

Interview

Didn't get any questions, was just asked what my availability was and told I would receive a call soon regarding an orientation session. I'm struggling to meet the word minimum.

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Straightforward and basic questions that any employer would ask an applicant who is in high school and lacking experience. The hiring manager was friendly and was accommodating in terms of if I needed anything such as water or more detail into a question.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Metro.

Interview

First part of the process was an informal telephone interview. I was just asked about my interests in the company and work experience. I was then asked to go to an in person interview. The interview went well and they asked about my education and past experience. I called to ask about the position but I didn't get it. I wish they informed me prior to the phone interview that they have an internal candidate for the position.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One on one interview. Questions can be expected about customer Services and sales experience. You may also want to brush up on Your resume. Any volunteering experience counts a lot

Interview Questions

• Tel me about a time you went over and beyond for customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do brush up on your resume.