Metro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2016

1.8

Executive Secretary to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Metro (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Written test required business standards, and there was the typing test, which included two practices test and a final three minute typing test and then three panel interview with 9 questions. All questions were situational. So far the process has taken two months, hoping to get called for final interview soon

Bus Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Metro (Alexandria, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was not very long. A lot of IQ questions and skill testing it was more of them getting a good feeling about where my work ethics was and what was my strong suits and my outlook on my daily production and determination They also wanted to see what drives me to try to be better at anything I do within the position of offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

That they felt strong about me working with the company

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

it was very easy and the process when in and out... to be such a big company thought it would more to it.. if it paid more then maybe i was have taken the offer..

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metro (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One on one interview. Questions can be expected about customer Services and sales experience. You may also want to brush up on Your resume. Any volunteering experience counts a lot

Interview Questions

• Tel me about a time you went over and beyond for customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Do brush up on your resume.

BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

Easy. Three interviewers ,one seemed least interested. Asked a few questions and I was able to answer very well. It was very easy and I felt very confident. Finally they said nice bag,nice umbrella and bye

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Metro in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly and made it feel more like a conversation rather than an interview. Mostly wanted to know about my availability and ability to deal with customers/patients.

Deli Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro.

Interview

Really simple to no interview procedure: I got a call back a week after applying and that was it. I applied in person, in store, filling a form asking for my data and experiences.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

The manager just asked about my schedule, whether I'd done any cash handling, that's it. They showed me around, explained the hiring process and asked when I could come in for orientation and training. They seemed to more want a person who could fit in with the schedule as opposed to someone who had previous experience, since I didn't or someone who had worked in cash handling before.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Metro.

Interview

Interview was easy- I applied and about two weeks later i was called in for intwerview
    the interview wasnt even an interview i got there and they asked about my availability, and told me training started the following week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Metro.

Interview

This was before the name change, back when it was Dominion, but I handed in an application and later got a call asking me to come in for an interview. When I got there I didn't have an interview they just said I had the job.