MiTek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MiTek

2.5

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MiTek (Lakeland, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

Good interview with plant manager, also you’re going to be ask if you want a tour on facility. First you will get a interview on the phone with HR lady.

Enterprise Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiTek.

Interview

I got a call after few days of applying asking for an interview with me. I was at work and could not answer. She left a voicemail asking me to call her back. I called her 3 times. The first time, the call went to voicemail so I left her a message. She never returned my call. The second time it went straight to voicemail. The 3rd time I called, she answered but as soon as I introduced myself, she hung up the phone in my face. Extremely unprofessional and childish. Do not call candidates just to waste their time. A company with such reputation treating professionals in this manner is a company that I do not want to work for.

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MiTek (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

Odd to say the least. Very little questions or talk on their part about stuff pertaining to the actual job. Mostly shooting the bull and talking about non work related stuff.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MiTek (Saint Charles, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very quick for me. I did a phone interview on a Friday morning followed by my in-person interview on Tuesday morning. Both went extremely well and the in-person interview was conducted in a very professional and personable manner.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer began to interfere with your job due to unhappiness with the way it has been going even though it has been on time and without incident.   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MiTek (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email from the Regional Sales Manager. We set up a time for a phone call. When we had our first conversation he only had a limited amount of time to talk, basically he was following his watch. Thus, the first conversation was short. I was given an assignment with respect to the product, and the next time we talked I was going to be given a series of questions. On the second call, I was asked several questions about the product, some I knew, some I didn't. Again, the interview was rushed, timed and frankly, I felt a bit rude.
    An interview works both ways; does the company want you, and do you want to work for them. This position would require relocation to another state, and based upon on the interview style, I would not have felt comfortable relocating to work for this company.

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MiTek (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

It was arduous. They go through a multiple stage process. First there was phone screening by a recruiter (outside agency). Then in person with the recruiter. Once you have been recommended to MiTek you will go through multiple phone screens. Then on-site interviews and finally interview with senior management and CPS (HR). This is a marathon and not a sprint. Just keep that in mind. However, they were very good at staying in touch and letting you know where you stood during the process.

Interview Questions

• They perform behavioral interviewing. e.g. Tell me about a time when.......... They are very interested in not only finding skilled people but those that fit their culture.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MiTek (Chesterfield, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. I was interviewed by two different managers. They were both very nice and made me feel comfortable. Described the company in great detail. They gave me a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• When have you went above and beyond in your job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiTek.

Interview

The process was straightforward. It took about 3 weeks total. I had an initial phone interview with 2 engineers discussing mostly my experience and my current status in computer science. The second interview was a video call which was great because it was more personable. The first half consisted of computer science fundamental questions and the second half consisted of two intermediate programming questions.

Interview Questions

• Hardest question: finding the number of descendants in a tree structure recursively. Solution is simple, but can stump even advanced programmers if you are not prepared!   2 Answers
    • Difference between interface and abstract class   Answer Question

Lab Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek (Corona, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The engineer spent 20 minutes introducing the techniques they had and what he usually does in a daily basic. After that he asked me questions according to my resume. Generally he was kind and willing to share his experience as a professional.

Later, there came the vice president, with a gold gangster-like necklace. He was concerned about more private questions. I could tell his unwillingness to hire an international student.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, lasted 45 mins. Two software managers conducted the interview. About half an hour of it is just asking general, team work, experience questions. The rest 15 mins was technical oriented on C++ and C#, but not hard.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience with significant change in project or work?   Answer Question