MiTek Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MiTek

MiTek

Application

I interviewed at MiTek

Interview

Pre-COVID I was able to come into the office and meet with my potential co-workers and supervisors. I was able to see the office space and talk to two people. I went from one straight to the other before heading out for the day.

Interview Questions
  • How does your prior experience help prepare you for this job?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MiTek (Saint Louis, MO) in Jul 2021

Interview

Two managers participated in the interviewing process. Both were professional and asked a lot of questions pertaining to goals and current knowledge of industrial equipment. Be prepared to explain expectations of employment and long term goals.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in a few years time? What leadership skills do you have? Do you have any experience working with electrical circuits, PLCs, VFDs, overloads, etc.?

MiTek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiTek

Interview

Process took a few months and was dragged on without communication from HR. Felt very out of the loop and did not make me feel confident about working there. Had an in person interview and then never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MiTek (Lakeland, FL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Good interview with plant manager, also you’re going to be ask if you want a tour on facility. First you will get a interview on the phone with HR lady.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with corrective actions?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek (Calgary, AB) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview was fairly long on the phone initially (45 minutes) with many of the deep and abstract questions that can be challenging in interviews. The phone interview was to be followed by an in person interview with a Senior Manager for the region.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself?
  • How did you handle challenging situations in your previous work situations?
  • If you don't know the answer to a questions when dealing with a client, how to you move forward?
  • What are your strengths?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MiTek (Chesterfield, MO) in Dec 2018

Interview

I only had a phone screening. The recruiter came across as completely disinterested and like she knew next to nothing about the job. It felt like she “interviewed” me just to say she did. There was no engagement.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

MiTek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiTek

Interview

I applied online on their role, after a few days I received an email with the details and I had to select a time slot for the phone interview. that was 2 days later. They send you their response on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MiTek

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiTek

Interview

Selected for interview after applying via local job listing website. Interview was relatively relaxed and informal, but did require some demonstration of knowledge or experience towards the company's industry and work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MiTek

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MiTek

Interview

I got a call after few days of applying asking for an interview with me. I was at work and could not answer. She left a voicemail asking me to call her back. I called her 3 times. The first time, the call went to voicemail so I left her a message. She never returned my call. The second time it went straight to voicemail. The 3rd time I called, she answered but as soon as I introduced myself, she hung up the phone in my face. Extremely unprofessional and childish. Do not call candidates just to waste their time. A company with such reputation treating professionals in this manner is a company that I do not want to work for.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MiTek (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2018

Interview

Odd to say the least. Very little questions or talk on their part about stuff pertaining to the actual job. Mostly shooting the bull and talking about non work related stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews