MiddleOak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MiddleOak Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MiddleOak

Processing Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MiddleOak.

Interview

It was not difficult, I actually had a very lengthy interview though. I had many questions. But they were not difficult. I interviewed with HR and than with the supervisor that would be eventually hiring me.

Negotiation

It was very easy, because at first, I was not happy with the hours and I negotiated different hours, so I could come in a little later, they were very flexible.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MiddleOak (Middletown, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

3 round interview process. 1 phone screen, and 2 in office interviews. Standard questions and no tricks. There was a form of an IQ test I had to take as well. Business Corporate for interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you had in a group project and how you went avou   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MiddleOak (Middletown, CT) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive. I started with a phone interview with the HR recruiter, followed by a telephone technical interview, then another phone interview with the software architect. Then I went into the office for in-person interviews with the Senior VP of IT, and the VP. I came in at 9:00am, and the interviews were non-stop until 5:00pm. There was no break for lunch, water or bathroom. It was like a police interrogation. At 5:00, I was given a written intelligence test.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions, but I was surprised when the Senior VP went on a rant against the current employees in the department. She berated them rather unprofessionally for being lazy and stupid.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate a good salary from the onset, your annual increases will not be very large. Beware of hidden conditions on any retention bonuses, HR will attempt to change the conditions after you have committed yourself.