Midland Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Midland Company

Candidate Interview Review

Applications Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amelia, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Midland Company (Amelia, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my profile online. To be fair, the recruiter was very professional and prompt. He arranged me with a phone interview with somebody who works there. The interview was the worst interview experience I ever had, and that is counting a lot of interviews over my career.

The interviewer introduced just by his name and nothing about what his position is or what he is working on. He did not seem to have looked at my resume properly even once. His first question was, tell me about the project you are working on?. I mentioned clearly in my resume that I am currently completing my full time Masters degree and not working. I had 6 years of prior relevant experience, and I gave some overview of that. He did not seem to give a damn about that. He asked about MVC frameworks and I said I worked on Struts, which is actually also something the job description for the position asked for. He did not seem to care about that and started asking questions about Spring, which was not in the job requirements and also something I have never worked on. Overall, he seemed pretty arrogant, with an attitude that what he knows is the greatest thing in the world. Too bad, people like that exist in companies, and I pity his peers.

Interview Questions