Millennium Research Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Millennium Research Group Interview Questions

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process is very smooth.
    1. Starts with a online screener test. 10+ multiple choice math questions and a written test. The written test is made up of two parts, the first part is a typical behaviour interview question, the second part is piecing together disjointed points into a cohesive story.
    2. If you pass the test, usually you will get an interview within 2 weeks. The interview is very comfortable. You will be interviewed by HR and managers from the teams which you will be placed in. Typical behaviour interview, followed by most basic management consulting style question.

Interview Questions

• How many diapers are sold in a specific country in a year?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I heard from the company in approximately 4 weeks. They said that the first interview is an online assessment of the applicant's Math and English skills. The entire test is 1 hours long (15 mins Math, 45 mins English) . The math part was pretty difficult and there wasn't enough time to finish all questions properly

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question was a math problem that i didn't even fully understand   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It took less than 30 minutes. He asked about my strengths, weaknesses, what to bring to the company. I was asked about what kind of management system I'd prefer, what bothers me in an office. At the end of the interview he asked me to pretend that I'm making a cold calling.

Interview Questions

• How can you make a phone call with Xray Manager of X hospital?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Got a Phone Interview 5 days after I submitted my resume, most basic behavioral questions during the phone interview, the 1 to 1 face interview at MRG had 2 parts, first the behavioral part (most of them are asking you to share some experience, such as when you feel stressful etc), second part is analytic skill questions which are pretty straight forward imo.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the Total Packs of Cigarettes sold in UK? Whats the total discount rate if you have extra 30% on the original 20% discount? etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Sent out my application and got a call around half an hour later. Set an appointment for a 1:1 interview and had a brief overview on the position offered.
    One the day of the interview, I had a brief conversation in the language I sent the application for, then was asked a few questions about my weeks and strengths, what I would do if I hit a dead end in my work. Simple basic interview questions. In the end, I was asked to conduct an imaginary phone calls to potential clients.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the client refused to give you information?   Answer Question

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Contacted via email to complete a short online test (2 components- math quiz and writing sample). Once the test was completed (and passed). An interview set up. One hour HR interview followed by 1 hour consultant interview with both case and behavioural questions.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months - with the majority (1.5 months) on waiting for an interview. The first round is a written test - one math test (~13 questions in 15 minutes) and on writing test (45 minutes for two short essays). the second/final round is with HR manager and three managers. Scroll down for details as the interview questions don't get changed that frequently but am not sure if the same questions are still being used now

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to have your own questions about the company/job when you come in for interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary. can negotiate starting date

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was short listed for the position of software developer. I must say the first impression of company is really good. My interview was a One-to-One interview session. The senior person who took my interview was very warm and co-operative. It was a mix of technical and behavioural questions. Behavioural questions include Your strengths, weakness, Why you want to move etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions included some common topics. He gave me a Sql query to solve. The answer of the query was a simple Inner join.
      There were some short questions also, Like
      Q1. what is the difference between Array and ArrayList
      Q2. What is GAC
      Q3. What is CLR
      1 Answer

Market Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millennium Research Group in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy phone interview. The person who contacted me was very friendly and polite, same with the receptionist and the two people who interviewed me.
    Average Interview, just try to highlight at all times the skills that make you the best fit. Confidence is important. It is also good if you go prepared to answer questions related with meeting targets and dealing with rejection over the phone. Also, they will ask you to speak as if you were calling a specific clinic/company and asking the questions needed for the research.

Product Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

GMAT numerical questions followed by analysis of an article. Very little time given for the numerical questions.

After you pass the test, you are invited for a basic interview first with HR then with the product analyst team.

Questions are behavioural and situational.