Mindbody Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 322 of over 322 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody (San Luis Obispo, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Typical HR screening interview followed by a timed Cognitive test that they video record you taking. Next, a Personality test. Next set of Interviews was with Creative Director. Third and final set of interviews were with three of the creative team members. A half hour interview with each. Very informal. All interviews were done over the phone or via Zoom. Long process about 6 weeks of interviews but a good experience

Interview Questions
  • What is your Favorite Brand that you identify with?
    1 Answer

Mindbody

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody

Interview

Mindbody has a unique hiring process. They really tailor the questions to specific job related experience that entails both job and life experience. Their questions seemed to dig into not just your on paper experience, but the way your brain works and approaches challenging situations. Overall, I enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What was an example of a time you hit a road block in your life, and how did you overcome it?
  • They asked to describe a life situation where I set a goal and achieved it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Del Mar, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody (Del Mar, CA)

Interview

I submitted my application and quickly heard back from recruiter who scheduled a 30 min phone Screening. This included high level questions and provided more information for me about the role. Before proceeding to interviews you have to take a 30 min cognitive timed test Next I had a 30 min interview with the Hiring Manager This was followed by six interviews with members from different departments ranging from 30min-1 hr each.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the process you would take to build out a new feature

Mindbody

Application

I interviewed at Mindbody

Interview

Moved along quickly and was straight forward. There were not any curve ball questions. Since structural changes have been made since I was hired, the process may have changed since. The recruiters are amazing and keep you well informed along the way.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would fix a (insert electronic device here) to a customer.

Mindbody

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody in Feb 2021

Interview

15 minute basic phone screening with HR. She then told me before going forward with second round of interviews with hiring manager, they require at CCAT test (50 questions to answer in 15 mins) and personality assessment. After I took the tests, they informed me that they will not continue with further interviews. Such a ridiculous process. I work for a much larger tech company than MindBody and in a more senior role – rather than reviewing my portfolio and talking about my qualifications, they give candidates standardized tests. Such backwards and old fashion way of interviewing which will rule out potentially great hires. Please rethink this process for your candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about the role background and some of my experiences at a SaaS based company.
1 person found this interview helpful

Mindbody

Application

I interviewed at Mindbody

Interview

4 interviews that took around 3 weeks. Very communicative and straightforward. HR was was also timely and gave constant updates. I was overall pleased with the entire process and did not feel time was wasted.

Interview Questions
  • Biggest achievement and where I need to improve.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody (Detroit, MI) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had a phone screening, the recruiter was late to call, and no follow-up. I even messaged the recruiter. Completely ghosted. The process was demeaning. I also had to take a skills test, everyone takes them, the recruiter really left a poor taste in my mouth. A shame for I've implemented their software in two local yoga studios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindbody (New Delhi)

Interview

Mindbody HR, Vishal, was very helpful with all the formalities of the process. It was never like you are entering a unknown world. I was very comfortable during all the processes. I would like to say they have very good recruiters

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindbody

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindbody

Interview

Phone Screen: HR called and asked questions about current job and education background Coding Challenge: take home machine learning project. Was pretty easy and was given a week to complete Call with team member: this is more to understand about if you will be a good fit for the company Final round: virtual on-site due to covid. 4 rounds with both technical and behavioural questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mindbody

Application

I interviewed at Mindbody

Interview

Intro Interview, Basic Questions about yourself and the company. Review of the Mindbody Business Process and operations. Review of resume and skills. Fairly easy interview with a great interviewer. Incredibly kind and respectful rectruiter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 322 Interviews