Mindfire Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

3.4

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Calcutta, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

got mail
    called for interview
    3 rounds of interview

Interview Questions

• will be relocate to bhubaneswar from kolkata   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation from my side

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

First there is a programming test. There is five questions. First one is very simple and it is in the order of increasing difficulty. As the difficulty increases marks per question also increases.

Interview Questions

• program for area of rectangle.   Answer Question
    • enter current_day as Monday Tuesday etc. and number n. add both and print the day after adding the n days with current day   Answer Question
    • check the string wether pangram or not written in the format The_quicK_Brown_FOX_jumps_oVer_The_LaZy_DOg   Answer Question
    • as the number written in the indian format as 8,79,45,114 .take it as single input and print this number as string.   Answer Question
    • ATM machine working.
      several condition are there just put them in program.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process started by the coding test round ,
    in the test there were 5 questions,in the increasing level of difficulty
    then there was an communication skill test, in the third round there was a PI and then another PI and finally HR

Interview Questions

• The coding round consist of 110 marks (5+10+20+30+45). The qualifying score was 70.
      First question is very basic like prime number, even odd ,etc which consist of 5 marks.
      Then Second question was a basic apti question and we have to prepare a program for it also an easy one.
      Third was In a string we have to determine whether it is numeric,alphanumeric or normal.
      Fourth was in a string of words we have to calculate the longest string and if there are many strings longest of same length ,then we have to sort it in ascending order and print it.
      Fifth was to design an ATM ,like at the time of withdraw only high value notes should withdraw first.

Others questions were like : Mirror image of clock,Password Validation(Weak,Strong),etc
      You should be prepared about the string manipulations strongly then only you can crack this round and start from the last question!   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds .first round was coding round which had five question they were relatively easy except the last one which was little tough you have to score minimum 70 marks out of 110 marks for that it become compalsory to attempt last question which is the toughest one so my advice is that you should first attempt the last question and then attempt the other remaining which is relatively very easy question .

Interview Questions

• In interview they mainly ask questin from your resume so be sure about what ever you have mentioned in the resume .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

it consists of 5 rounds out of which 1st is the coding round. The level rises from easy to hard. it has got 5 questions to solve within 210 minutes

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It had four rounds:

1. Online coding round
    2. Behavioral round
    3. Technical interview
    4. HR interview

In the first round, you can program in your choice of language (C, C++, Java, Python, PHP, Ruby...).
    I strongly suggest that you be familiar with at least one programming language other than C.

There were 5 questions of increasing difficulty. The questions were not very difficult (in a relative sense). You'll have around 2 hours to solve them. The interface for the test is really good.

In the third round, you have a personal interview. Prepare for topics like databases, C, Java...
    Some questions in this round were:

1. What is garbage collection?
        2. Different types of loops and their use cases.
        3. What is a index (database)?
        4. The interviewer opened an online IDE on his laptop, gave me a question and asked me to code.
        5. Object oriented stuff stuff
        6. Why you want to join our company and why should we employ you?

Finally, the HR interview:

1. What are your goals?
        and other stuff similar to the above question.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join our company and why should we employ you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was a test in which all the 5 questions were related to String and the difficulty level was high from 3rd question to 5th question.Some of the questions were about the String manipulation.The time given for 5 questions were 2 hrs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

There was 3 rounds programming , Technical and Hr round. First they will provide you with 5 programmin questions 3 will be easy like check prime or divide the number and similarly the level of difficulty will be increased by the every question and last two will be out of the league
    if you solved 4 then you will br taken to the second round for iq tests and technical and then HR.

Interview Questions

• 5programming questions 3 was bearable but the last two was tough.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

When I reached their office in Bhubaneswar I was taken to a pc along with my CV and I was told to give a coding test first and if I qualify that round then I will go for next round.

Interview Questions

• There were 5 Coding questions each carrying different marks and as you proceed towards another question the toughness and the marks of the question increases.It was of 130 minutes test.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindfire Solutions (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through their job portal, they had vacancy for Software Developer and Software Tester. They called for 45 mins written round first at their office. They had 5 questions marked according to difficulty where most difficult question was of 50 marks and lowest being 10 marks. I took 30 mins my time to solve the 50 marks and I did find the solution and solved it. Questions where tricky and all coding / algorithm based. Then i solved the 1st one and 2nd one which was simple palindrome and string operation question. They declared the results 30 mins later after the lunch, then I had my 1st technical interview then and there. He asked me about my projects and general Java questions because Java was mentioned in my CV. Then he asked me 2 general HR puzzles. I have listed all the questions below. I was done for the day, they told me they'll call me for next round if found suitable. Next day i got call for 2nd interview test. I went for 2nd technical interview. 2nd round was completely about software testing and what tools are used for testing, SDLC and Agile. Next he started asking me SQL and DBMS which wasn't my strong point. He asked me they how much time will i take to learn DBMS, i told him one week. Then he told me one week would be long for them as they need engineers immediately to be working on projects. That's where i got hint of not getting selected for the thing.