Mindshare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.7

Digital Investment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied and got an email to schedule a phone interview. I called the hiring manager and discussed aspects and logistics of the job. She seemed to know what type of intern she was looking for, and seemed to push me to another internship program under Mindshare.

Digital Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with hiring manager in the office very last minute. The interview was very informal, and consisted of a 30 minute chat/discussion which was very productive.

We discussed role and responsibilities, company culture, and my background and experiences.
    The manager was very open and responsive.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to deal with someone difficult. How did you handle this person? Did you get the manager involved?   Answer Question
    • Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called for first round then invited in for an interview in person. I was interviewed by 4 members of the team and they all took turns asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to weigh an airplane without a scale how would you do it?   Answer Question

Planning Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews with the company. The first interview went really well. They asked about my general background and just kinda scoped out my personality and if i would be a good fit. my second interview though, for a different position (still an entry level position) was completely different. she asked me very little about me and asked more about marketing and even a math question.

Interview Questions

• if you are going out to lunch with some friends and the bill is 50 dollars. what is 15% tip   1 Answer

Associate, Digital Investment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Shortly after applying, I had a phone interview with a recruiter in San Fran(I applied to Atlanta). This interview is pretty easy, mostly just asking general questions and informing you about the position and meager salary. Then, you have an in person interview- 1 hour total, broken into 3 20 minute sessions. In my first session, there were 3 Senior Associates, and they honestly asked most of the technical questions, but it was still pretty conversational, especially since they're all around my age. Then, I had 20 minutes with the Manager-this was more informative, she did more talking than I did. Last was a 20 minute session with the Senior Partner, and I actually knew her from a college networking event. Overall, everyone was very friendly and informative.

• Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatham, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindshare (Chatham, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied back in November and didn't hear back so I assumed that I wasn't selected. It wasn't until last week that I was contacted for a phone screen... I was not impressed. I was told that I have to contact the recruiter... essentially doing what the recruiter is supposed to do. I was rudely greeted on the phone and was reminded that my work experience with my current job does not match with the job description. I didn't get the chance to talk about any of my previous experiences. At all. Very disappointed in the candidate experience

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindshare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was standard. I met with a good number of people. It took very long to hear back from the company. At first, the HR person didn't seem clear on the position she was interviewing me for. They seemed a little disorganized. It would have been helpful, too, to know which client I was being considered for.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindshare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They were very generous throughout the process. I visited the office 3 times - a tour, a day to shadow 3 people in 3 different divisions, and the interview. I really appreciated how much exposure they gave me to the work before even interviewing. The only aspect of the process that wasn't great was that I worked with 3 different recruiters, the final one being someone I never met. Other than that, I thought they were very professional and made me feel very comfortable as a college graduate looking for their first full-time job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a mistake you made and what you learned from it   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend at Mindshare so that definitely helped in getting an interview. There was a phone screening after this and than an in-person interview not long after. It took a few weeks to hear back about the job since the background check takes a while

Interview Questions

• I was asked to come up with a strategy for a media plan on the spot. Pretty much told the clients main struggles and their audience and then was asked what type of partners I'd recommend and why.   Answer Question

Associate Ad Serving Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindshare (New York, NY).

Interview

interviewed with 2 departments (analytics and ad operations). It was an open group interview, more like speed interviews with other candidates there too. Was a relaxed and easy going process and interviewers asked simple basic interview questions.