Mindshare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mindshare

2.7

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I will preface this by saying I am a former Mindshare employee. I saw an opening and applied to return [aka boomerang] - it was long enough that that almost everyone had turned over.

The interview was fine - the usual questions and much of the BS was skipped because I was a former employee.

I did have to correct the hiring manager MULTIPLE TIMES which account I was interviewing for.

After the interview; I was ghosted like a as first date.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Panels, no examination into SQL abilities whatsoever. The interviews were back to back, and my now boss, didn't even look me in the face as she was speaking (she wasn't taking notes, just doing work).

I should have seen the warning signs, but thought she may be having a rough day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mindshare.

Interview

Interviewed on a Monday, heard back the following day. Interviewers wanted to get to know me as person and asked questions related to my resume and how those experiences apply to the job and how I work as individual

Assistant Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Chicago, IL) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was very simple, they followed up within 2 days. Spoke with two people on the team I would be working with. Was surprised I didn’t get an offer, but oh well.

Associate, Planning Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare in July 2019.

Interview

You won't get an interview without a referral. No referral means your resume is already lost in the rough.

Then the initial phone screening. They ask basic questions to take notes to hand off to the teams. If a team sees the notes/resume and likes it, they will interview you.

I did my interview over a skype call however I could see myself, but they couldn't see me and I couldn't see them. I believe they did it over a phone. I had 3 different people interview me over the course of an hour and they interviewed me separately. Each were relatively similar. At this point, they know you are qualified. They know you can do the job. They just want to see if they will like you or not.

The Associate role is bottom of the totem pole so that's why they don't pay very much. You can negotiate salary as you move up, but you need to start low. You also only get 24 hours to say yes or no to an offer.

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (Atlanta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

First step is a general "get to know you" phone interview with a recruiter. If you're called in for an in-person interview, you'll most likely have two separate interviews with the team members to tell you more about the job and if you're the right fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mindshare.

Interview

Waited a few months after applying but was just one phone interview and then heard back the next week that I got it. General interview questions with an HR rep about your interests which helps them place you accurately.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare.

Interview

Very straightforward. There was a pre recorded interviewing process where you answer questions and record your answer. Most companies are moving this way. If you get through this round, you then are followed up with a phone screening.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindshare (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

First did phone interview, then got called in, and then they sent over the project. I aced both the first two, and then did decent on the project. Project had no guidelines or directions just wanted you to make charts. I followed up with them the next day, just got an rejection letter not stating why. Interview is relax environment, just know your resume and ask questions. Project is really useless as they give no direction and want you to do everything without any guidance. You really do not know what to do.

Digital Investment Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindshare (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

One way video Interview with several timed questions mainly about personal experience and reflecting skills, followed by phone-interview for second round with HR representative discussing specific areas of interest at the company that you would like to be placed in