Minto Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Minto Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Minto Group

2.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Minto Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Found the job on LinkedIn. HR rep called me two weeks later to go through CV and skills. A week later, another HR rep called to ask basically the same questions.

Then we set a meeting with the hiring manager. This was going to CV and assessing fit for the role. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also, discuss the role and day-to-day activities.

After, there was an Excel test. HR person did not provide me with feedback after doing the test. A few weeks later I get the generic rejection email saying I am no longer being considered.

I found the HR rep to be quite unresponsive especially after I was invested in the process, and in later stages.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted resume, I received a phone call interview a few weeks later with no warning. I was asked a few basic questions, but the interviewer seemed to be in a hurry and only interested in checking off boxes and filling in blanks that were already filled out in the online application. She didn't know much about the role and it felt like she was reading off a script.

Interview Questions

• What is your relevant experience regarding the role?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in the role?   Answer Question

Acquisitions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that was done in September. Asked very generic behavioral questions. I was promptly asked for a second round panel interview. Following that experience, I was waiting a response from the company for 2 months. Overall, I was not impressed.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minto Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by phone about a month after applying for the position. The HR lady asked me about my current job, also discuss wages at that time. I made it clear that I needed x amount to even consider working for them and she then gave me the range that they had in mind. I said that sounded fine and she had me interview 2 days later. The interview was really good, I was really comfortable and they ate up what I was saying as I knew what they where looking for. After the interview the guy who would have been my boss the only blue collar guy there walked me out and said it was basically my job so that was cool. About 4 days later I got the call that I was being offered a job and again we discussed wages, and vacation. The offer came and it was at the lowest end of the pay scale with only 2 weeks.
    I ended up rejecting it as I was offered much more money and more vacation else wehere.

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

The phone interview went very well. The HR recruiter who called me was very nice and polite and sounded really professional. When I came for a personal interview I met with a laptop. I dressed professionally to meet with a computer and have a Skype interview because managers were in Ottawa! I said wow, I could have done this from home and not to waste money for subway. Anyways... the interview was ok overall but I did not get a job. They were really straight forward for what they were looking for and I felt I did not quiet fit. I met with the computer and shook computers mouse as a handshake or a mouse-shake and left the office.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Minto Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very simple, I was asked questions about ERP applications and my previous experience in developing financial models. Technical questions were asked and I answered them correctly. Hiring process is easy, you should find the recruiter who works with this company.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minto Group.

Interview

After emailing back and forth I set up a phone interview and was stood up for phone call. I followed up by email and did not hear back for several days. When I did hear back they provided no reason as to why they missed the initial call.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Minto Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

first I had phone interview and the next day an in person interview where I was asked the exact same questions all over again. There were even some awkward moments where I felt they weren't sure what to ask me. But in general they were very basic questions where you could search up on the internet. I had no questions that related to my job though.

Interview Questions

Minto Group Response

Apr 17, 2017 – Sr. HR Business Partner

Thank-you for your feedback. We note that you were offered the role, but that you rate your candidate experience as negative. As a current employee, please reach out to your HR Business Partner to discuss your experience - we are always looking at ways to fine-tune and improve our candidate experience, and we can only do this by receiving feedback such as yours. We hope you are enjoying your role at Minto, and look forward to hearing from you!

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Minto Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and quick. Inteviewers were personable and professional.
    . Phone interviewer was also quite friendly and professional. They were very quick to provide me with updates during the interview process and onboarded me quite smoothly

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minto Group.

Interview

I applied internally and got a phone call from HR and they set up an interview with the manager. The interview was short for me as I discussed about my background and skills with HR before.