Mintz Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mintz Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mintz Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mintz Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional process. I applied online, had a couple phone screens before being invited in for an in-person interview. After that point, I had about a half-dozen interviews, each with 1-2 employees ranging in experience from Investigators to Principals. We primarily discussed my professional background and what my role would be at the firm. Although the in-person interview was a bit long -- 3 hours or so -- I felt comfortable in the interview and enjoyed meeting members of their team. I was offered the job shortly after but ended up accepting an offer from a different firm.

Investigator Interview

Interview

Really nice people! Everyone clearly likes working there a lot. Interviews consisted of a phone screen and two sets of in-person interviews. One of the interview days includes a writing test, which is essentially an example of the kind of work you would be doing as an investigator.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a complicated project that you have worked on.   Answer Question

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mintz Group (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty brief considering the job I was applying for. It almost seemed like the interview was gratuitous. AS if they felt they had to interview me, but had already given the job to someone else. I was uncomfortable because the interviewer seemed distracted.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your las two jobs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mintz Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

I interviewed in the Washington DC office. I met with 7-8 staff, ranging from the junior staff to the vice president. The whole process is relaxed and professional. The interview is followed by a written test that emphasizes the candidate's ability to analyze information and write professionally. Many of the senior staff have been in the company for a long time.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of a situation when you encountered a problem and the regular solution is unavailable?   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mintz Group (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed in their Beijing office summer of 2013, only 5 staff at the time and met them all - 3 investigators, an admin, and the country rep. Did not feel I was seriously considered, all questions posed were irrelevant to the position. The country rep closed by saying - "to be honest we are really looking for a man to fill this position". I was shocked, but I suppose they do not have to adhere to gender equality laws when in China.

Interview Questions

• The entire interview was unexpected and inappropriate.   Answer Question