Mississippi Baptist Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Jackson, MS).

Interview

The hiring process began with a telephone interview with the supervisor, followed by an onsite interview with the supervisor, other departmental supervisors, and finally a round table of about 10-12 colleagues. I was also introduced to the VP of the hospital who I would work under. Overall, there were several steps in the hiring process, however, since I was driving several hours to the facility I was able to combine most of the steps into two days.

Interview Questions

• What types of projects have you worked on in the past? Do you mind being on call?   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Jackson, MS).

Interview

very brief, nothing too serious. There were two ladies that conducted the interview process. It as just random questions, nothing that would make you squirm in your seat.

Interview Questions

• how many years of banking experience do you have   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no room for negotiation, they gave you what they offered

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Jackson, MS).

Interview

Great, received a call back within 5 days after I completed the application. Most questions was about my current skills and Systems Analyst experience. Discussed my background in IT and current responsibilities .

Interview Questions

• Most questions was about my current skills and Systems Analyst experience.   1 Answer

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mississippi Baptist Health Systems (Jackson, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview starterd with weeting the Nurse Manager (my direct supervisor). The interview was one on one interaction. We walked through my resume to start things off. I also met with current staff, adn had an informal interview with them. Afterwards, we toured the facility.