Mitchell 1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitchell 1 Interview Questions

Interviews at Mitchell 1

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mitchell 1.

Interview

phone interview, then in-person. Will ask you to role play and recite a sales call of your choice. just do something you already know. If you have't sold before, good luck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Took online test then asked to interview . It took about another two weeks for interviews. Interview was with the sales mgr. He was very laid back and approachable. It is unfortunate that I did not get a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (Poway, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

direct and to the point with role playing scenarios enacted. General conversation was entered into to determine if you would be a good fit. During our discussion we discovered that we knew some of the same people at snapon.

Interview Questions

• My familiarity and experience with their product was extensive. I was aware that they were owned by SnapOn Tools; I thought that was superb.   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? Experience questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

there wasn't one.

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (Poway, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Take basic skills test, from there the temp agency will either get back to you letting you know if they want to move forward or not (Mitchell 1 does not hire directly).

If they do, you go in person and meet with the supervisor and sometimes your immediate manager too if available. After that they either accept you (me they did) or pass (lucky you, dodging a bullet)

Interview Questions

• Pick one of these three objects and sell it to me (stapler, scissors, pencil)...
      Why this position and company?   1 Answer

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Basic interview process sit across the table from 2 guys who have no clue what to ask you, but juxtapose a lot about how important it was I understood how I would be monitored for performance. They spent a lot of time talking about the importance of being on time to work, and have regular attendance.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Contacted a recruiter through Craigslist. First was a phone interview. Then I did an assessment test. After that I was interviewed by the recruiter and afterwards set up with a interview with Mitchell1. During the interview I had a 1 on 1 session with two people that went great. Basic questions pertaining to my previous experience. Just make sure you look them up and know what they sell and do, they'll appreciate that. During the interview, they asked me to sell them something over the phone, we role played. So make sure you're prepared for that. They want to see how you articulate a sales pitch. I would suggest emphasizing the benefits of whatever you sell, create urgency, etc. The whole process took maybe 2 weeks and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something of your choice, we're going to role play a phone sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Through a staffing agency.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

In depth networking and active directory questions. One interview over the phone and one face to face interview. They were very friendly and the interview was pleasant. I was mostly disappointed because of the knowledge the position required versus the pay offered for the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with using virtual machines?   1 Answer

ISC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell 1.

Interview

Phone discussions with hiring manager and second conversation by phone with another regional. Phone calls and email exchanges. No in person meeting. They will send in a trainer or bring the new rep to corporate to train. You won't meet anyone until you're hired.

Interview Questions

• They were really interested in sales experience and in particular telesales skills because travel in the territory is expensive and had burned out three reps preceding. The most successful precessor had his own airplane.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mitchell 1 (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

management came up to meet and discuss after an afternoon meeting and after a phone conversation, and also a review of my resume! to discuss when and where and what the position was and all the commission details !