Mo' Bettahs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mo' Bettahs

2.1

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Ogden, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

It wasn’t what I expected. Skylar asked me questions I wasn’t really prepared for but that made it a little more interesting. It was a great experience that I learned from and I am very appreciative for the opportunity

Interview Questions

• If the manager were to ask me to sweep before my 20 minute break, someone had already swept, what would I do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Sandy, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied about 2 weeks ago online, yesterday I went in for my scheduled interview. We talked for about 15 minutes. The questions where pretty easy to answer and I had a good time. After the interview I was offered a free meal.

Interview Questions

• What prior jobs or volunteer positions have you had.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Lehi, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

They asked me about where I’ve worked and what I would do differently and how I would act in different situations. They also told me what it would be like working at mo bettahs. Overall it was a great interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about what I liked and didn’t like about my last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Logan, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

In person interview during COVID-19. I went to the Logan, UT location and Connor the manager was very nice. He asked me a few questions and he made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like? How many hours would you like to work?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths! What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Meridian, ID) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was good, we just talked in a friendly way and then casually in the interview questions. It was very casual and I liked it that way. The environment of the store when I first walked in was very good and I thought it was very put together and exciting.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked anywhere else?   1 Answer
    • What was your role at your previous job?   1 Answer
    • What was your favorite thing to do at your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Logan, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a very easy and simple interview. The interviewer was very casual about the process and was very accommodating during my interview. None of the questions asked were difficult to answer.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

It wasn’t hard at all. I was just overthinking it. The person interviewing me made it simple. I felt like during the interview we made a connection. The instructions made sense to me. Everything about thé interview made me understand what was going on. The interview was very helpful.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Midvale, UT) in June 2020.

Interview

You take a seat at a table and your interviewer just sits and talks to you about the job and talks to you about yourself to try and get to know you and go on from there to see if you will be hired

Interview Questions

• How I found out Mo Betas was hiring   1 Answer

Line Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Ogden, UT) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable, but professional. Both me and the Interviewer were on the same page the whole time. I felt very welcomed into the building and was pleased with the crew working there.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (West Valley City, UT) in May 2020.

Interview

it was a nice environment and the GM was very professional and knowledgable. He explained what my duties would be, as well as my shift hours and pay, he also explained about the company and owners. He was nice and well voiced. he also had good knowledge of the company and what they stand for.

Interview Questions

• how many days a month I have been late or called in   1 Answer