Mo' Bettahs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 137 of over 137 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mo' Bettahs

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Lehi, UT) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was good, straight forward and well rounded. I thought it was good communication, no misunderstandings and respectful. The questions pertained to the job and were never off track. It was a good experience in my mind.

Interview Questions
  • What would say is an achievement?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Ogden, UT) in Jul 2021

Interview

This was one of the longer interviews I've done but this wasn't a bad thing. They were extremely detailed and I had no questions afterward. I knew everything the company wanted from me and what they stood for.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work in a fast paced environment?

Anonymous Employee in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Spanish Fork, UT) in Jul 2021

Interview

I went there was asked questions and then asked if I had any concerns I said no and they said they will contact me later and then I received a text and then went in for a tour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Meridian, ID) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was very informative and an overall great experience. My interviewer was really sweet and understanding; I really connected with her. They offered me a drink and meal which showed just how kind the company really is. I had a wonderful time interviewing for Mo’ Bettahs and can not wait to start next week.

Interview Questions
  • What is one word your friends would use to describe you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in Jul 2021

Interview

I walked in and talked to someone about my interview. They told me to have a seat. Everyone was really nice it was a great environment. I would love to work at.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me some things about yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (North Logan, UT) in Jul 2021

Interview

I thought that the interview was straightforward, to the point , and relaxed. My interviewer was very friendly and someone I felt really showed what mo’s is about. I felt comfortable before during and after the process.

Interview Questions
  • One thing I liked that the interviewer asked me was more about my personal life, and interests with school. Especially about what I enjoy and what I dislike about it.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (West Valley City, UT) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a super fast interview, they ask very detailed questions, they want to know you as a person and wants to know if you would be a good fit for the job, and they want you to feel comfortable while they interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was a time where you were successful when there was a difficult issue. Q: Describe a time where there was a problem with a customer and you fully fixed the problem and made the situation better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Ogden, UT) in Jun 2021

Interview

I arrived at my scheduled time and was able to converse with some employees while I waited to be interviewed. I sat down with the assistant manager and then answered some questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is a recent experience where you did your best but a few errors still happened?

Mo' Bettahs

Application

I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs

Interview

He handed me a soda and then asked me my availability and told me the values of the restaurant and asked questions to see if I was a good fit for the job

Interview Questions
  • What some of my biggest accomplishments are

Mo' Bettahs

Application

I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs

Interview

Very welcoming environment, extremely friendly staff, everyone looked busy and on top of their game. The staff was well maintained, everyone looked professional, acted professional and really made the place feel open to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 137 Interviews