Mo' Bettahs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

I walked in, they immediately asked what they could do to help, they sat me down at a table, asked me some good questions, and then told me they’d get back to me

Interview Questions

• What was one of my strengths and on of my weaknesses?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Ogden, UT) in July 2018.

Interview

Really great, they were respectful and asked great questions. They asked questions that are required for a job and made sure I was qualified. They were really friendly, so I didn't fell so much pressure during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your strengths   1 Answer

Mo' Bettahs Response

Jul 16, 2018 – Director of People Operations

Thank you for interviewing with us.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Boise, ID) in February 2019.

Interview

Good meet and greet, standard interview questions with a open question form. The group was very clear about training and direction they are taking the company with their first Idaho location.

Interview Questions

• What is your manager style?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Boise, ID).

Interview

It was a quick site down meeting for a new location being built in my town. What I enjoyed is that it did not feel like an interview but a conversation between peers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Meridian, ID) in February 2019.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. Showed up 10 min early and they interviewers were there ready to go. Overall, very pleasant interview . All my questions were answered .

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Lehi, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

awesome felt comfortable easy and great experience overall met with GM and interview was good, felt informed, learned about the company, what I do. got to learn about travel and what I would experience

Interview Questions

• do you often clean/ pickup just because   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

Quick, friendly, easy. I went in and talked with 2 people recruiting, they asked my availability, previous experience, a few questions about working with others. I was offered the job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

it was very professional and comfortable, and they were very nice. they were fun to talk to. They also gave me a coupon for a free sugar cookie at swig for doing the interview

Interview Questions

• how many hours do you want to work?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

really fast, also it was really friendly. I enjoyed being interviewed by the two managers and it was a really good experience and i feel like they ask good questions

Team Member Interview

Application

Interview

We sat down together, one on one, and discussed my qualifications and availability. They asked about my ability to work on my feet and in a fast-paced environment, and they asked about my past work experience. The interview wasn't super formal, but it was more personal, open, and inviting. I felt more confident in a more relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• What were some highlights, struggles, pros and cons of your most recent job?   1 Answer