Mobica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobica Interview Questions

Interviews at Mobica

2.9

Administrative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mobica.

Interview

Phone interview first then Face-to-face interview. The phone interview is close to 5am in the morning to accommodate the human recourses department in the UK. Friendly, but i felt uncomfortable and tired. The extremely low pay is discussed in the in person interview.

Pay was 25-30k, they lowballed a college graduate with 6 years experience.

Test Automation Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobica (Bellevue, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

A couple of phone calls from HR manager ( he was recruiting ). It took a couple of weeks before phone interview was scheduled. There were scheduled two phone interviews.
    2 separate phone calls with technical questions. each interviewer asked me technical questions about test automation, which programming languages I use and which automation tools and frameworks. Am I familiar with particular frameworks?
    Onsite interview with two developers

Interview Questions

• Questions about automation frameworks I was using in my previous job, technologies, what is Docker and what are the advantages using of Docker, how I to implement continuous testing   1 Answer

Android Dev Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobica (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

contacted by recruiter followed up by hiring manager. Hiring manager was very technical and asked good threading android questions. I had a good experience. Mostly it will vary according to the requirements from their clients.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mobica (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobica in 2012.
    First received a call from HR which was followed by technical call with an engineer - 10 quick questions - nothing out of the blue. Another step was the interview face to face with HR and another technical interview which was a multiple choice test and 5 exercises in front of white board.
    The whole process was quick, and I got answer fast.

Interview Questions

• Singletone, Reverse words in sentence, Fibonacci, Multiple choice C/C++ test   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobica (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position of Software engineer through internal employee. After about a month, I got a phone interview. The interview took about 30 mins. She asked common interview questions (Why did you choose to study in the UK, Why do you want to work here, how long have you been using c language, how much salary do you want, something like that) and then technical questions about C++.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobica.

Interview

Applied through the company website.
    Telephone interview was conducted by HR for initial screening.
    Technical interview was carried out by two senior engineers. The overall process was very straight forward. The process didn't take many days to a conclusion.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobica (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

Phone interview with other developer, then F2F technical interview followed by the HR interview.
    Phone interview took around 20 minutes and consisted of 10-15 Java basic questions to find if you have basic Java knowledge.
    F2F interview took around 2hrs in total and was split to technical part with two engineers and HR part (HR lady and your future line manager)

Interview Questions

• For phone: Java basic/general questions: what is class/interface/public/final/static/collections and so on...
      For F2F: some simple programming task, discussion about past projects and question related to technologies mentioned in CV   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Interview

1 serious interview with several emplyers. Typical questions - about hobbies, former job, some case study about HR. Nice interview and i felt really good. I spent really nice time! Do not stress too much. People working there are fanstastic! I think it was the most interesting interview experince in my life! So far :)

Interview Questions

• There was no really difficult case study. I would say it was kinda easy.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mobica (Wilmslow, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

This was a two stage process, Telephone then a full presentation based Interview (including hiring manager, HR and team member) Process was professional and the offer came after completion of the second round process. I

Interview Questions

• Professional capability by virtue of how to tackle a business issue.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobica (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter in December and agreed to an initial telephone interview at the start of January. The interview started later than agreed due to some miscommunication between the recruiter and interviewer with regards to my contact number being a non-UK phone number.

It was basically a screening interview with a member of their HR team. The interviewer started by telling me about the company, which seemed a bit unnecessary given the usual preparation candidates are expected to do before an interview. I was asked about my experience and expectations, but there was no real technical content to the discussion. I asked whether employees are able to work on their own software projects outside work and was told that this was forbidden - this was a deal breaker for me.

I was informed by the recruiter that my application was rejected due to a lack of experience, which I accept, though I don't think that the interview was detailed enough for the interviewer to be able to determine this. Also, it seemed that they wanted a fair amount of flexibility in terms of working away at customer sites.

Interview Questions

• Something about flexibility in terms of working locations - customer sites, etc.   1 Answer