Mobile Infirmary Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center

2.2

Registered Nurse, Critical Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online, within 2 days the nurse recruiter got back to be asking when I would like to schedule my interview. The earliest spot my manager had available was for 4 days out. The interview its self went well, I interviewed with the manager and nurse leader. They were very warm, welcoming, and friendly, as well as the staff. They showed me around the unit, showed me a few rooms, and introduced me to the staff. I was there about 1.5 hours. The nurse recruiter called me a couple days later to tell me they were putting in the offer.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in January 2020.

Interview

Interview was a series of questions followed by walking around the department getting to meet the other technicians. The went back for a few more questions and then left. Very friendly group.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center.

Interview

First I spoke to a couple people on the phone, and then I was brought in for a face to face interview, which was done by three different panels, as well as a couple one on one meetings.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you handle conflict between two staff members.   1 Answer

Unit Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL).

Interview

I interviewed with the manager. She gave me a tour of the unit. She then had selected staff members come in and give a brief detail of their role was on the.

R N Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

Asked about previous employer, current skills, certifications and job outlook. The interview process was in front of a panel of RN's and managers. After the interview was finished, you would receive a call from HR with an offer for pay with which units chose you.

Interview Questions

• If you were a kitchen utensil , what item would you be and why?   1 Answer

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was with department manager and team leaders. Second interview included peer interview with team leader, 3 social workers and 2 nurse case managers. Standard interview questions. Nothing strange or unusual. Shadowed a case manager for about an hour after second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter, who asked if she could put my resume in to several additional med-surg jobs. I agreed, and I started getting phone calls from a few med-surg nurse managers within two hours. I then had one interview with two nurse-managers at the same time; they said they often interviewed together. And then I had another interview with another nurse manager. The interview was nothing out of the ordinary: staff were polite and went out of their way to make sure I had my questions answered.
    I got one job offer the next day, and then another offer a few days later.

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

Smooth. Very professional. Everyone that I met with was timely and very courteous. Was happy when they called me for the position. The process did not take long and every step was explained along the way

Interview Questions

• How do I handle difficult family members.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

it was very easy and laid back it wasn't hard I was already apart of infirmary system so once I kinda figure out the process of the interview I came in with my game face and I was on the spot

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very Informative, great questions amazing staff, loved that they took the time to understand my point of view on things. politeness was a plus. went over the details of the job very plainly and to the point . expectations and such