Mobile Infirmary Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center

Mobile Infirmary Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Was asked please tell us about your self, what makes you a good fit for this position. Make sure you ask them questions. The next step I w

Interview Questions
  • How well do you deal with different personalities and w
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied online, within 2 days the nurse recruiter got back to be asking when I would like to schedule my interview. The earliest spot my manager had available was for 4 days out. The interview its self went well, I interviewed with the manager and nurse leader. They were very warm, welcoming, and friendly, as well as the staff. They showed me around the unit, showed me a few rooms, and introduced me to the staff. I was there about 1.5 hours. The nurse recruiter called me a couple days later to tell me they were putting in the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Jan 2020

Interview

Interview was a series of questions followed by walking around the department getting to meet the other technicians. The went back for a few more questions and then left. Very friendly group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

First I spoke to a couple people on the phone, and then I was brought in for a face to face interview, which was done by three different panels, as well as a couple one on one meetings.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you handle conflict between two staff members.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL)

Interview

I interviewed with the manager. She gave me a tour of the unit. She then had selected staff members come in and give a brief detail of their role was on the.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Jan 2016

Interview

Asked about previous employer, current skills, certifications and job outlook. The interview process was in front of a panel of RN's and managers. After the interview was finished, you would receive a call from HR with an offer for pay with which units chose you.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a kitchen utensil , what item would you be and why?

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Dec 2015

Interview

First interview was with department manager and team leaders. Second interview included peer interview with team leader, 3 social workers and 2 nurse case managers. Standard interview questions. Nothing strange or unusual. Shadowed a case manager for about an hour after second interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you react to a disagreement with a coworker?

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Sep 2015

Interview

I talked to a recruiter, who asked if she could put my resume in to several additional med-surg jobs. I agreed, and I started getting phone calls from a few med-surg nurse managers within two hours. I then had one interview with two nurse-managers at the same time; they said they often interviewed together. And then I had another interview with another nurse manager. The interview was nothing out of the ordinary: staff were polite and went out of their way to make sure I had my questions answered. I got one job offer the next day, and then another offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Aug 2015

Interview

Smooth. Very professional. Everyone that I met with was timely and very courteous. Was happy when they called me for the position. The process did not take long and every step was explained along the way

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle difficult family members.

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center (Mobile, AL) in Jan 2015

Interview

it was very easy and laid back it wasn't hard I was already apart of infirmary system so once I kinda figure out the process of the interview I came in with my game face and I was on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews