MobilexUSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MobilexUSA Interview Questions

1.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MobilexUSA.

Interview

Super easy. Just fill out a form with basic information. Watch an informational video about hipaa and take a drug test. You don't need any prior experience because they will train you. They want you to be a fast typer but it really doesn't matter. They will hire anyone.

Ultrasound Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MobilexUSA (Horsham, PA).

Interview

I was brought into a room and interviewed by my future supervisor, It went well and was told the base pay. Was then interviewed by the call center manager and was told something different for the base pay. Was then given the lower amount.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any call center experience?   1 Answer

Mobile X-ray Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MobilexUSA (Bristol, RI) in September 2015.

Interview

I wasn't asked very many questions in the interview. The interviewer did most of the talking. Told me what the expectations were, what a day would look like. He expressed that due to the fact there are not a lot of xray jobs available thoughout the healthcare market that the company takes advantage of this and does not pay well. It doesn't pay well at all for an Allied Health profession, that is for sure.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite rotation in your clincial setting?   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MobilexUSA (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very casual and relaxed interview, I met both the lead tech and one of the full time employees at one of the hospitals that they worked at. I thought the interview was friendly and it was straightforward about what they wanted from me and what type of schedule they would have for me.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They did not really have a negotiation phase.

X-ray Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MobilexUSA (Columbia, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was great, a very relaxed environment. It was basically just talking with the manager meeting a team member then going out into the field to see what the job was about. The next step was meeting with the regional manager who is very easy, calm and was wonderful to talk to.

Interview Questions

• The main question was about driving because this job involves more driving than taking x-rays at times.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MobilexUSA.

Interview

Called and changed when I was supposed to come in 4 times in one day. Then wasn't there when I showed up. Rescheduled. Told me to come in Tuesday, then made it THAT day.

Interview Questions

• Not a thing. Just said I had to move closer to work or I wouldn't get the job. I was desperate so...bad move. Also just said let me see your documents. Never discussed pay, what the company does, asked me anything, etc   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MobilexUSA in January 2015.

Interview

A colleague gave me the hiring supervisors email & I emailed her my resume. She called & set up an in person interview with the closet tech. I met & scanned her basic anatomy while she was sitting up in an office chair. I then did a ride along with her & she showed me the basic paperwork & daily activities. She relayed this information to the hiring supervisor & then they set up a drug test & background check/driving record. After this was cleared they hired me & I did two weeks of training then began work on my own.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in correctional facilities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't really a negotiation. I was a new grad and took what they offered.

Mobile X-ray Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MobilexUSA (Omaha, NE) in December 2014.

Interview

Laid back interview. Talked mostly about my resume, schooling and background. Did not ask formal interview questions like many places do. Makes the person feel comfortable during the interview process. I don't know what else to say. Fifty word minimum. Fifty word minimum. Fifty word minimum

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MobilexUSA in October 2014.

Interview

It is a joke. No interview, you are just told some of what is expected of you. Which is everything plus your first born son. They drag their feet, are very unorganized and offer you positions that don't exist then later after you accept tell you the position does not exist and then offer you some other choice. The deceit begins immediately.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MobilexUSA.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, In person interview including demostration of scanning skills. The scanning skills interview was interesting, quite informal considering they pulled someone out of the office and had they lay on a table while i scanned theyre anatomy.

Negotiation

there is none