Modea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Modea

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modea in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the company for basic call screening, then scheduled for a phone interview with COO. On the day of planned interview, Modea emailed me that the COO was busy that day and they tried to reschedule. Then, instead of rescheduling, they sent me a rejection without providing any feedback. Very unprofessional and will not consider applying again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join? basic behavioral questions unrelated to UX.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Modea in March 2017.

Interview

They were actually no longer hiring for the role after I applied, but the Director of Software Engineer still took the time to have a phone conversation with me to get to know me and share about the company and their future plans in a broad sense, and how that might open up other roles.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modea (Blacksburg, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. Not really any technical/coding questions. The most indepth they asked what to explain the technologies I've used/projects I've done. I had a phone interview (personality stuff) then the on-site interview which lasted a few hours. Overall, one of the easier interviews I've done.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Explain projects (tools, languages). Talk about group work you've done. How do you manage your code (git).   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modea (Blacksburg, VA) in May 2009.

Interview

Grad School On-Campus Recruitment: Met with one Founder for an initial 30 minute conversation.

Office Interview: Met with two of three founders, HR, a project/account manager, and Director of Technology??? During the two nights in the area, had plenty of social interaction with various employees from happy hour to lunch and dinner.

Phone Interview: Director of Project Management was not available at the time of the office visit so a phone interview was scheduled.

All of the interviews happened within a 2-3 week time period. The rest of the time consisted of the main contact rescheduling a next step meeting (6x) until finally a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• What is your 30 day plan? (Asked via email after phone interview)   Answer Question