Modis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.5

Resource Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Modis (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interview took 1 week and consisted of a 2 step process.
    1st- phone call with the director
    2nd- group interview with the entire team
    I came in one last time to meet the entire team along with the director. Everyone was super welcoming and it made the process so easy.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Modis (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I spoke to the Recruiter on the phone. We agree to meet in person the following week. I met with the recruiter and answered the questions from her questionnaire, then presented her with some process question of my own. My process questions were centered on the benefit of using a Staffing Agency and requesting next steps. I was told that I would get emails with openings and should respond letting her know whether I was interested in the position. Her response made me think that these emails would come in the next few days; so, after not hearing from her in a week, I called, emailed and even left a message with another person in the office to no avail. After two weeks, I still have not heard from the Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were the type of questions you would receive on an application; such as, your highest level of education completed.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modis (Oak Ridge, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

2/2 times Modis arranged for me to interview for the same position at the same company, assured me I was a lock, and then completely dropped the ball. During the most recent, my recruiter left the company so I was left up in the air.

Interview Questions

• Not applicable as Modus is a 3rd party agency, but the preliminary process with Modis (both times) involved discussing relevant work experience.   1 Answer

Informatica Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

They have asked their internal consultant to evaluate first and without getting the feedback from the interviewer, the recruiter had called me after a week. He took more than a week to give the result back and it looks eventually they waited for more junior developer to apply for the job to reduce the rate and decline to provide the proper feedback.

Interview Questions

• Database knowledge, informatica and Shell scripting   1 Answer

Technical Writing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

Followed up with the recruiter and never heard from them again. They told me they were screening applicants and were picking five to do further interviews with. The interview went fine, and the recruiter was excited about my resume and experiences. I followed up with her and received a very vague response. No other communication was exchanged after that. Would have loved to get a yes or no answer about my place in the process.

Web Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

Interview process moved very quick - once Sabre was ready to hire, things moved very rapidly. Interview questions seemed to fit the job description, and the overall interview experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about your past projects"   1 Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Modis (Southfield, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and was supposed to have an in person interview the next day but the interviewer's first meeting ran over. Met with the VP instead.

Interview Questions

• It was more a discussion about the position than an interview.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modis (Miami, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me about a position being filled ASAP. He then proceeded to have me polish up my resume and told me the hiring manager wanted to meet with me in person the very next day. After telling him it would be very tough to take a day off from work, he told me the hiring manager loved my background and if everything went good in the face to face interview that I could expect a lucrative offer. I went on the interview and it went great but i never heard back from Modis, even after numerous phone calls and emails. The recruiter was very unprofessional with his lack of communication even if the interview didn't go well. Very unresponsive.

Interview Questions

• Can you make it into a face to face interview with client on short notice?   Answer Question

UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Modis in October 2016.

Interview

After a pleasant phone interview, I was lead to believe that even if I wasn't selected for the current positions then I would be a potential candidate for future positions. The Modis recruiter said he would stay in touch but then for no reason, would not return my emails or multiple phone calls and I was left not knowing what happened. Very Unprofessional.

Settlement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Modis in October 2016.

Interview

I had the interview over Skype, which was interesting in the good way. I was asked several questions about my work experience, and then I was told about the job requirements.