Modis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modis Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter and then they ask for you to come in to meet with a group of managers. Don’t ask what kind of training and development programs they offer their employees and don’t ask what promotional opportunities there are down the line. This will make it appear as if you are only interested in moving into management positions as soon as possible instead of showing that you are actually interested in working up and with the company. They are obviously not interested in employee growth and aren’t interested in hiring employees who value growth opportunities within the company.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from this agency reached out to me regarding a position they were looking to fill for a client. We had a general conversation about the job and my qualifications and then set up a face to face meeting. The meeting was relaxed and I found the recruiting agent very easy to talk to which provided for a productive and effective conversation. The agent stayed in contact with me over the 2-3 weeks it took to get my candidate submission to the client.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, like: Tell me about yourself; what are your career goals? What kind of position/company are you looking for? Etc.   Answer Question

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Modis (New York, NY).

Interview

Lots of one line emails back and forth. Never much detail after the first inquiry email. Seemed more like a generic or forced first email that goes out to everyone; that wasn't a big deal. Impersonal a bit.

Service Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Three seperate interviews are taken before onboarding process, one with Modis, one with client you'll be working under, one aptitude test. Interview and onboarding process took rather long. Nearly over a month since applied and first day of work.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Modis (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was a two part interview process. I first meet with the Managing Director and then got to go in and meet with the team. Also got to shadow a employee that was currently in my the same position to see what a day wold be like working with this company in this position. Went over what was expected of me on a day to day bases.

Talent Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modis (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call within 24 hours from HR, from there I was sent a questionnaire with math problems, analytical problems, and word problems, after completing I interviewed in person with HR then later with the Management Director

Interview Questions

• How does this job compare with other opportunities you have?   1 Answer

Resource Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Modis (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Interview took 1 week and consisted of a 2 step process.
    1st- phone call with the director
    2nd- group interview with the entire team
    I came in one last time to meet the entire team along with the director. Everyone was super welcoming and it made the process so easy.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Modis (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I spoke to the Recruiter on the phone. We agree to meet in person the following week. I met with the recruiter and answered the questions from her questionnaire, then presented her with some process question of my own. My process questions were centered on the benefit of using a Staffing Agency and requesting next steps. I was told that I would get emails with openings and should respond letting her know whether I was interested in the position. Her response made me think that these emails would come in the next few days; so, after not hearing from her in a week, I called, emailed and even left a message with another person in the office to no avail. After two weeks, I still have not heard from the Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were the type of questions you would receive on an application; such as, your highest level of education completed.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modis (Oak Ridge, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

2/2 times Modis arranged for me to interview for the same position at the same company, assured me I was a lock, and then completely dropped the ball. During the most recent, my recruiter left the company so I was left up in the air.

Interview Questions

• Not applicable as Modus is a 3rd party agency, but the preliminary process with Modis (both times) involved discussing relevant work experience.   1 Answer

Informatica Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

They have asked their internal consultant to evaluate first and without getting the feedback from the interviewer, the recruiter had called me after a week. He took more than a week to give the result back and it looks eventually they waited for more junior developer to apply for the job to reduce the rate and decline to provide the proper feedback.

Interview Questions

• Database knowledge, informatica and Shell scripting   1 Answer