Monogram Biosciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monogram Biosciences

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Monogram Biosciences (South San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screening discussing resume, followed by a two-part physical interview at the company. Most of the questions were related to behavior and how I would interact with the group and project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time in which you were proactive in a project   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monogram Biosciences.

Interview

I applied online and immediately received an email reply. I filled out a supplemental application and was asked to give a phone interview the same afternoon. Phone interview was pretty standard, 'What's your experience?' 'Why did you apply?' etc. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for an in-house interview. The in-person interview was strange. It lasted for over three hours and I was interviewed by eight different people. Most of them had no idea what they were doing, they all asked the same questions and ran out of things to say/ask. It was easy, but kind of exhausting.

Interview Questions

• "What is the work accomplishment you are most proud of?"   Answer Question

QA Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Monogram Biosciences (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR representative by email for a phone interview. They ask basic HR questions (i.e. what are your strengths and weaknesses?). Afterwards I was scheduled to interview with an associate director and a supervisor separately by phone (i.e. tell me about yourself? are you comfortable with these responsibilities?). I was then invited to their campus for an on site interview. Here I was sat in a conference room and met with eight interviewers separately one by one for three hours. I was interviewed by various supervisors, the hr representative and employees who currently hold the position. They asked the same questions as they did in the phone interview though this was more of a get-to-know-you type of interview. A lot of questions about being in an argument or confrontation with co-workers were brought up; seems to be a problem with this group. The entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to have one superpower what would it be?   1 Answer