Monotype Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Monotype Interview Questions

Interviews at Monotype

3.1

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I started with a phone interview with the recruiter which lasted about a half-hour. Then they invited me in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager which went great. A week later I was invited back to meet with 4 other people I'd be working with or supervised with. I was told I would know either way within a week of that last interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would develop a strategy to generate the greatest revenue.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

it is pretty straightforward where you will be interviewing with their director and senior associate. No hard question and the process is very relaxing. just be yourself and you will do good for the interview

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monotype (New York, NY).

Interview

Two sets of interviews with different groups on 2 separate days about a week apart. The first part was with the agency and the person I would report too, then the second part was in person at their offices as a presentation with a panel.

Interview Questions

• I had to prepare a presentation on the company.   2 Answers

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Monotype (Woburn, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very welcoming, they gave you a good chance to tell your background story and a chance to give reasons why you would be a good fit for this particular role in the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself as a fit for this role and this company?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Monotype (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick and relatively easy. The interviews were not focused leading to duplicate questions and not a well rounded interview. However everyone was very nice and respectful and excited about the future of the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected nor difficult. Very straightforward and often duplicates of previous employee's.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Monotype (Woburn, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The entire process took four months to finalize, but everyone I met was cordial, asking the right (challenging) questions, very organized and clearly communicated the next steps involved in the interview process.

The process started off with an HR representative reaching out to me via LinkedIn and an initial phone screen. Over the course of three weeks, I then spoke with the SVP of Product and various executives, where the dialogue varied from understanding the role and responsibilities, to discussing how as a PM, I would prioritize and strategize a roadmap and vision for the company.
    The last round of the interview involved a presentation at Woburn for a take-home task I was assigned to. I presented, in discussion form, the task to a group of executives.

A few days later, I ended up getting a call with a verbal offer, followed by a final offer within a reasonable time frame.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to work through exercises and discussion on prioritization, product strategy and best practices on agile.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monotype (Woburn, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was referred to Monotype by a former colleague. I had an exploratory discussion with the hiring manager several months before the position became available. The actual interview process included a phone screen with both the hiring manager and recruiter, followed by in person interviews that lasted approximately 90 minutes each. The interview had more of a "discussion" format, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Present some examples of product marketing/strategy from your past experience that you could apply to the current opportunities at Monotype.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

Started out with 2 interviews via Zoom, both the recruiter and lead manager of the BDR department. Both were very nice and the conversations went very smooth and were straightforward. They wanted to know exactly where you stand with the role and what excited me about the position. Considering I had some terminology on fonts and such from an electronics media class, I was able to use this in a way to keep the conversation going when it turned into such instead of just them asking questions.

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monotype.

Interview

Went in for interview with Mgr, HR, and IT Staff. Phone interview with director. Answered multiple standard IT questions. Received call-back with offer.

SDET(Automation Testing) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monotype.

Interview

There are 4 round : 1 On-line aptitude test 2. Written in company 3. Face 2 face Technical 4. Second technical. First On- line Appti we can give from our system in home.

Interview Questions

• 1st round is very simple. 2 round is also simple having 2 Questions A ). make a generic method to find the K Consecutive numbers missing in integer array. B ) make a generic method which take integer as input and out will be minimum number from the combination of input integer digits.

The person taking my first round blaming on my code he try to proof himself that he is good in programming.He told me that he is working as SDET on VSTS tools. he don't know some basic that difference between List and Array. He told me increase the size of array.   1 Answer