Monterrey Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

1.5

Event Staff/Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Easy, Simple, Understandable. It was easy to understand, they were straight to the point and simple, but lastly, they didn't need to be asked too many questions, they very well explained everything needed to be known.

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was incredibly easy. All that is needed is that you show to the orientation and fill out your paperwork and receive your ID. They will almost hire anyone with a heartbeat. There was no specific interview with a one on one. It was all done with a group. It was very apparent that all applying persons were going to make the minimum wage and didn't need to know any additional information about you. They sat you down in a classroom with 20-30 other people and had you watch a few videos and that was it. The next few days you could start working.

It gave a new meaning to easy.

24 Hour Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

When you get called in for an interview- it may take up to 3-4 hours of completion. Someone will interview you, after that you will receive some paper work you may have to fill out (more like an extra application). After that you will receive your uniform and an schedule for the week.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to become apart of our company?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to travel to different sites?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any Customer Service skills ?   1 Answer

Event Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL).

Interview

No big deal. They accept everyone. They probably don't do the background checks they say they do. It is less of an interview. Basically there is an orientation and then you are good to go. Easiest job process imagineable.

Event Staff/Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very brief and simple. They asked me a few questions to make sure I had an even temperament and that I was ready to represent the brand well. I spoke about my past customer service experiences and they felt this would be a good entry level position for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to deal with all types of personalities professionally and respectfully?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Monterrey Security.

Interview

Apply online, bring you into their office, make you wait around and have you talk to a human resource associate, very straight forward, they make job offers on the spot, asked what my availability was (did not honor it going forward though). Seemed to be in dire need of labor, I later found out why.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.There were no interview questions. All they did was take my picture and ask my height and weight then I was done.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Monterrey Security.

Interview

online application, phone screen with HR Director- which was nice. He was informal, laid back and honest about scope of company and pay. Initial one-on-one with HR Director which followed a conversational tone. Meet a few days later with him and rest of HR team. They seemed very rushed because there was an appointment they all had and appeared distracted. HR Director let his team ask a few scripted questions.

Secuirty Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

my interview went very well SPEAK FLUENT make eye contact. and answer the question to your best ablility. common sence if you worked in the field before you will get the job

Interview Questions

• how long you been in the secuirty field?
      how can you handle a situation if guest is angry needs assistance?
      whats your avalibilty ?
      can you work holiday and weekend?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

you hired

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Monterrey Security (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They just told me to show up at an event. I didn't have any training or interview or anything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasnt one