MorningStar Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MorningStar Senior Living

2.7

Wellness Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

Had telephone interview, and was ser up for in person interview right away. Went to interview, 2 staff one was on her phone texting, couldn't be bothered with greeting me or shaking my hand. Interview took just a few minutes and didnt ask any comprehensive questions. The two interviewing were rather condescending in their tone. I have been a nurse for 20 years, have experience in many areas of healthcare. This was the oddest interview I ever had. Rather disappointing as it set a bad outlook for any future.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a resident fell?   2 Answers

MorningStar Senior Living Response

May 8, 2018 – HR Generalist

We are sorry you were disappointed with your interview process at MorningStar. To clarify, there was no texting during the interview. Our regional nurse was on her phone when you walked in, but... More

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

Two interviews total. the first was with a Regional Director, The second was with CEO and COO of the company. It was a little intimidating having the second interview with multiple interviewers, they all tried to make it as comfortable as possible. They offered the position same day which was great not having to wait.

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you had that was difficult and what did you do to overcome that experience.   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Aurora, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

It took over 45 minutes. HR manager was very professional and friendly. Was able to answer all my questions I had for the company. Asked over 10 questions, mainly around work style and leadership skills.

Resident Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview- then interview with ED- then final interview. All interviews were spaced far enough to where I wasn't sure if I was even considered for the role. Telephone interview was delayed 2x on behalf of MorningStar. The interview from ED to panel was another 2 weeks. Final offer was delayed from HR by 5 days.

Care Giver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Basically a traditional interview, although they interviewed in groups of three so that really sucked. At the same time it was good because they seemed to let us interview them a bit as well.

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with a group interview with other applicants and two of the management staff. It was comfortable, the interviewers personable, and the questions clearly stated and poignant. After the interview, I was asked to complete a drug/TB screening and a background check. When those came back, I was given the chance to do an unpaid shadow, wherein I spent a few hours following a member of their care staff to see whether I was a good fit for the community. Afterwards, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Memory Care.   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Sparks, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and comfortable. They sat me down in a room with a panel of administrative employees who each took time to ask me questions. I absolutely loved my experience here.

DCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

Recruiter was friendly and interviewed via phone, then a Regional Manager and then and Executive Director. I liked everyone I met with and the community I interviewed at was nice.

Business Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living.

Interview

Met with ED. She told me about the company, more about the position, and we discussed salary. She the. asked to meet with home office. They indicated they needed a fast turnaround. Met with controller and vp of HR at home office. Conversation was positive and they spoke to me as if I was already a part of the team. Neither interview involved technical questions. Was told I'd hear by the end of the week. Didn't hear anything, then noticed the job had been reposted, the description and lowered the experience requirement.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you like about HR? Does this job sound like something you would like?   Answer Question

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MorningStar Senior Living (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process. Met with ED, she asked quite a few questions and we talked about my job history and my career goals. I was then sent to meet with Home Office for a second interview. It's a process, but it's only to get the right person in the right position.