MorphoTrak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MorphoTrak Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorphoTrak (Anaheim, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Single interview with manager and controller. It was very relaxed and asked mostly personality questions and what your previous experience was like. I mostly asked where the Company was headed and displayed my technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What industries have you worked with?
      What duties where you responsible for?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MorphoTrak (Anaheim, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Telephone screening first, then an on-site interview with three people. Interview was relaxed, polite, courteous. During the interview it was mentioned that they would be administering a "personality test". Sure, no problem as I was thinking Myers-Briggs or DISC, but it was actually an IQ test, of which I had concern as it was not directly related to the function of the job. The test involved grammar, analogy, idioms and then percentages and algebra, s well as a personality portion. in 20 years in recruiting I have never used, or had the need to use algebra! there was then a discussion about working 1099, of which the job they wanted doing did not fall within the IRS guidelines for that designation, so a W-2 was discussed but meant the hourly rate would be reduced. The hourly rate discussed was 55% below industry standards for a senior technical recruiting role.

Systems Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MorphoTrak (Yorba Linda, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview visit began with an application and technical exam, followed by panel interview in front of 2 managers and 1 peer. Panelists were all personable, courteous, polite, informative, and didn't ask any trick questions of me. Expectations were clearly stated, including the high demand for problem solving skills, the use of various technologies, and some travel. Environment seemed collaborative and team-oriented.

Interview Questions

• Given a Java array of integers, how would you find the LARGEST integer? Using a laptop that was hooked up to a projector, I had to code my answer on the spot while all 3 panelist interviewers watched.   Answer Question
    • Given a Java array of integers, how would you find the SMALLEST integer? Using a laptop that was hooked up to a projector, I had to code my answer on the spot while all 3 panelist interviewers watched.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Most of the positions are filled internally, though the jobs might appear on public job sites. HR is more interested in knowing your management style. Other managers look for your compatibility with the organisation.