Mounds View Public Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mounds View Public

Special Education Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Oaks, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mounds View Public (North Oaks, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I wasn't given must advance notice of the interview date and time. Which put me in an akward place with my current place of employment at that time. The interview was short, and lacked detail of the job description and job performance expectations. Once the job was offered, it was done so in an unprofessional manner, but I wanted the position so I ignored the unprofessional style of the principal.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use an ipad?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Oaks, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mounds View Public (North Oaks, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

Apply online, interview in person with a panel where they will ask you a series of questions, and if they like you, the principal will call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There are no negotiations--you accept the contact as is.

Seventh Grade Language Arts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moundsview, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mounds View Public (Moundsview, MN) in June 2012.

Interview

There was a long table that took up most of the space in the small room. I was seated at one end and two teachers and the principal were seated faraway, at the other end of the long rectangle. It felt uncomfortable, as if it were difficult to bridge the distance between us. They listened carefully and were pleasant and polite. The principal seemed very friendly and open.