Mount Auburn Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mount Auburn Hospital

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mount Auburn Hospital (Cambridge, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

The process at first was simple enough- I was contacted to do a phone screen and then had two onsite interviews. From what I can tell Mount Auburn Hospital is going through some changes since being acquired by Beth Israel Lahey. If I had known this would impact the recruiting process it would have saved me time from interviewing. I don't recommend applying for roles at Mt. Auburn Hospital until they have finished the transition.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Mount Auburn Hospital (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

applied, they ignored me, called them and finally got interview. when you apply online yu don't get response on whether your application is received, reviewed or declined or accepted. you ned to go an extra mile to get to them.

Patient Financial Services Interview

Interview

I met with Angela Confoey to discuss a potential position at Mount Auburn. She was very kind and very straightforward/responsive throughout the process. She described the position and what it would entail and upon the day of the interview she gave me a tour of the facility and allowed me to meet others who had similar job specifications and discuss.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with anyone ever, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Stress Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mount Auburn Hospital (Cambridge, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview where they went over the position, asked a few questions about my experience and the qualifications for the job. Went in for face to face interview, had your of the department, asked more questions about previous jobs and experience, why I wanted to do this job, what my future goals are and my ideal job. After the interview went over to HR to fill out official application (even though you fill out online application) and background check information.

Epic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mount Auburn Hospital in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online in late July, a few days later had a phone screening with HR simply making sure I was still interested in the role, before being contacted the next week by IS to schedule the Epic Assessment Test. After going to the hospital and taking that exam, 2 days later I was invited to come back for an interview, having passed the exam. A couple weeks later, went to interview with them, and afterwards, having gone there twice, the first time to take an exam, I was discourteously not even sent a mail merged email saying they went with other candidates. I feel like no candidate who has jumped through this many hoops with a job interview process should be treated this way. I think the problem reflects an overall lack of organization on HR's part.

Interview Questions

• What would your references say are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer