MountainStar Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MountainStar Healthcare

2.6

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2019.

Interview

Warm people, though a little late to my interview. Director was very friendly and was able to put me at ease as I answered questions. Charge nurses were called in to meet me and ask additional questions, and I was provided the opportunity to ask questions as well. I had a tour around the floor that would be hired on and shown around a little bit.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with difficult patients in the past?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

I drove from Colorado to get interviewed and somehow my name got “dropped off from their schedule” that day. I was never told who to ask for and got to the front desk trying to get information from the people at the info desk. 40 minutes later I finally figured out who I was supposed to be contacting. Then I ended up being interviewed by the people who were originally supposed to interview me. It was all very unorganized and stressful.

Interview Questions

• What was a way that you resolved a problem with an unsatisfied customer/patient?   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was thoruogh and expectations were clear. The interviewers asking me how I would react to certain situations. The second interview was focused on the responsibilities of the position. There was some confusion between the interviewers about exactly what was expected of the position. So, I came out of the first interview thing the responsibilies of the position were one thing, when, in fact, the hiring executive had s completely different idea about the responsibilities of the position.

Interview Questions

• How my experience fit the requirements for the position.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by management to apply for the position online.Interview took 30 minutes down to earth management very easy to talk to. Taken to dinner afterwards. Offered job with in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

i met with the a fellow medical assistant and "front-end" manager. They asked question off of a price of paper and avoided any conversation. They talked like I had already had the job, introducing me to the physicians as "the new MA". At the end of the interview I was told I would get a phone call in 24 hours about the job. I never received a call. I did not feel that the interviewers where equipped to be interviewing. They talked about me at times as if I wasn't sitting across from them, making jokes about some of my the places I have volunteered.

Interview Questions

• Explain a conflict you had with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

PBX Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

It was relatively easy. I had a phone screen, an in person interview, and then was hired. It did take a while for everything to process (about a month before start date after hire.)

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Infection Preventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

Great Interview requesting information about successful projects in preventing health care associated infection and moving to the new facility . How do I integrate with physician teams and mid-levels . What are my communication skills. What are my best attributes and what are my biggest challenges

Interview Questions

• What type of experience did I have working with Clinics and Ambulatory Care   1 Answer

Surgical Assistant Interview

Application

I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Had a very pleasant phone conversation with OR manager about my education, certifications and experience. She was very cheery, prepared, upbeat and interested in my candidacy, even though I was an unconventional applicant. Unfortunately, I had no experience with one specialized skill. She offered me an alternative position if I were interested, for which I was very grateful, but we agreed it wouldn't be the best use of my experience. Overall, quite happy with the whole experience!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Online application; group interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time where you went above and beyond for a patient and vice versa...give a specific example of when you walked away thinking you could have done better.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was very competitive so I did not feel the need to negotiate

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MountainStar Healthcare.

Interview

Started with a phone interview then was invited to come interview in person. Everyone in the HR department was friendly. Seems like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your past job where you would of handled a situation differenty.   Answer Question