Mouser Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mouser Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for an internship position in late November and received an email asking for a phone interview two days later. The phone interview was fairly simple. I was asked to talk about resume and some projects I've worked on. At the end of the phone call I was asked to come in for two in-person interviews. The first interview would be with my potential manager and then the second with a panel of other HR professionals. My in-person interview was scheduled for early January. I arrived and was given a tour because the manager wasn't back from lunch yet. After the tour I interviewed with the manager and the VP of HR instead of having two separate interviews. I think someone else was supposed to sit in on the panel but did not show up. The interview itself was okay. I was honestly a little unprepared as it was my first real interview, but overall it was just okay. The VP was a little intimidating and tried to pick apart all of my answers, but everyone was very nice.
    After the interview I was told I should hear back in two weeks. More than two weeks went by and I sent an email asking for an update. I was told they were still interviewing candidates and would make final decisions soon. It's been over a month since that email, so I'm assuming I didn't get the position.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics (Mansfield, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with in house recruiter, and then face to face with Controller, and a 2nd interview with VP. Never got a notice that the position was filled, and also contacted the recruiter which all she could tell me was that it was still opened.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Interviewed on the phone, then twice in person. Smooth process. Three weeks in total, then was offered the job. Great people to talk with during the interview process and was offered a tour and interviews with high level individuals.

Assembly Pack Repair Soldering PCB Testing QC Pack Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics (Grand Prairie, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

As soon as possible if they have job opening I would like to get better job I like to do my job it repair and soldering pack testing Qc pack wiring strip cable...

Interview Questions

• Would it be an idea for job interviews to never asked how much someone is currently earnings.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview which lasted 30 mins. Was a basic behavioral questions and questions regarding the resume. Make sure you learn more about the company. I got rejected a week after my interview.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics (Mansfield, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Wonderful process. Not easy but not hard. Very honest. Went to three interviews prior to hiring date. HR department is outstanding. Very helpful. I loved working at Mouser.

Customer Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics.

Interview

You first take a quick test on your knowledge. Then you interview with three different managers ( if the first one likes you, you move on.) They ask basic interview questions and make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will be beneficial for this line of work?   Answer Question

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

They call you in and talk to you, then a few days later they call u to come back over there and if they like you, then the warehouse manager interviews you and walks you through the warehouse if he wants you.

Interview Questions

• it depends on the job position.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics.

Interview

First contacted to do a 15 minute phone interview. The phone interview was a lot of standard situational interview question. After the phone interview, was contacted to do an on site interview. The on site interview pretty much turned into a conversation. Though there were some standard interview questions during this part of the process as well, it was quite relaxed and seemed more like a personality interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you recognized a problem and were able to fix it.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mouser Electronics (Mansfield, TX).

Interview

I had a horrible experience with Mouser. First, I wasn't even brought in for any of the positions I actually applied for. Second, the HR representative spent 90% of the interview talking about how it would be a stretch for me to get a $15/hour position doing a minimum GED required position (I have an MBA). Third, the HR person would answer my questions for me if I paused for more than a second. I understand that they have a revolving door of applicants (it's the only place I have seen have a waiting room full of people waiting for interviews), but they could hire better workers if they tried harder to be personable in the interview process. I was not desperate enough for a job to take being talked down to, so I declined all of their requests for future interviews. Just a couple weeks later, I was offered a position at a MUCH more reputable company, doing work I actually love, AND getting paid more than twice the amount Mouser told me I would be lucky to receive. Don't let Mouser scare you into thinking you NEED them. If they aren't offering what you want, someone else will.

Interview Questions

• What would your dream job be if you weren't doing (insert field)?

What do you know about our company?

What 3 skills will you bring to the company?
      Answer Question

I believed I could get a much better opportunity somewhere else and I did just a couple weeks later.