Mubea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.3

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mubea (Florence, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Very professional and cordial. Though much had yet to be defined for this newly created position, they were up front on what they were looking for in a candidate. I interviewed three times over the course of a month only to end in the position was not going to be created after all. This was due to a change in management at the plant and they had to put it on hold. HR told me I was the leading candidate but I haven't heard back from them four months since.

Interview Questions

• One that stands out in my mind is "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mubea (Florence, KY).

Interview

I applied and received an email from the HR recruiter and was giving an opportunity to have a face to face interview. When I got there I was brought into a room with the recruiter and the Hr manager. They took turns asking me about my background and about myself . They also asked me what I new about the company and gave me more information about the company. I was told I would find out by the end of the week whether or not I would be intern .

Assembly Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mubea in August 2015.

Interview

I called HR and they had me in for an interview within a week. It was with a recruiter and one of the assembly supervisors. They were very easy going and I didn't feel rushed when answering questions. Questions were pretty much the same that most employers ask.

They were very honest and transparent with questions I had to ask. I've been here a few months. I've found them to be honest with everything they told me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They let me know during the interview that I'd get an offer based on testing. I did well and accepted their offer.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mubea (Florence, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

was quick and easy you can go online but most people just go through temporary service for job placement thats all i have to say glass door asked so i did this i cant say much more you will get dirty you will be tired the pay is good but your body suffers

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mubea in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Interacted with the Engineering manager. Explained me the job responsibilities. Engineering manager was joined by HR. HR discussed with me about the start date and hourly rate.

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mubea (Florence, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was long and not very structured. I first interviewed with the department manager and one engineer. The interview was straight forward, talking about familiar technologies and what I expected of the job. The interview from HR took longer, and the whole process spanned out for several months, to a point where I was not sure if the job was still open.

Co-Op Interview

Interview

Sat me down and asked me a lot of questions about my interests and how they could fit into the company. Never asked any difficult/behavioral questions.

Versandmitarbeiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mubea in January 2013.

Interview

gut Strukturiert, Erläuterung zu Fakten zum Unternehmen, Inhalte des Vertrages werden wiedergegeben, Besonderheiten werden angesprochen, kurzes Erzählen über eigenen Werdegang, auf Auslandsentsendung wurde hingewiesen, Gehälter und Sonderzahlungen wurden erläutert, Art des Vertrages erklärt

Interview Questions

• Wo sehen Sie sich in 5 Jahren   1 Answer